NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Venue: Winthrop Coliseum
- Line: Winthrop -4.5
- Point Total: 139.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Winthrop -188, Campbell +152
The Campbell Fighting Camels’ (13-15, 8-8 Big South) Big South schedule includes Wednesday’s game against the Winthrop Eagles (13-16, 8-8 Big South) at Winthrop Coliseum. It begins at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Winthrop vs. Campbell Key Stats
- Winthrop has played six games with more than 139.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, this season.
- The Fighting Camels games have gone over 139.5 total points scored in four of 10 total matchups this year.
- Winthrop and Campbell average 1.9 more points between them than the over/under of 139.5 for this game.
- Winthrop and Campbell have seen its opponents average a combined 1.5 more points per game than the over/under of 139.5 set for this game.
- The average total for Eagles games this year is 6.9 more points than the over/under of 139.5 in this game.
- The average point total for Campbell this season is 3.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Winthrop vs. Campbell Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Winthrop has won both games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Winthrop has covered the spread in a game seven times this season (7-2-0).
- Games involving Winthrop have hit the over twice this season.
- Campbell has been an underdog in four games this season and has come away with the win one time (25%) in those contests.
- Campbell is 5-4-0 against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, Campbell has an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, three of Campbell’s games have gone over the point total.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Winthrop Key Players
- Kelton Talford is tops on the Eagles with 16.0 points per contest and 7.9 rebounds, while also putting up 0.7 assists.
- Cory Hightower is putting up 13.5 points, 2.5 assists and 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Sin’Cere McMahon posts 13.4 points, 1.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game, shooting 38.9% from the floor and 38.4% from downtown with 2.3 made 3-pointers per game.
- Kasen Harrison is tops on the Eagles at 3.8 assists per contest, while also averaging 2.4 rebounds and 10.6 points.
- Toneari Lane posts 10.5 points, 2.4 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest, shooting 43.3% from the floor and 39.9% from beyond the arc with 2.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
Campbell Key Players
- Jay Pal is putting up a team-best 6.7 rebounds per contest. And he is delivering 11.1 points and 1.2 assists, making 57.8% of his shots from the field.
- Anthony Dell’Orso is averaging 11.3 points, 5.5 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, making 48.1% of his shots from the field and 29.9% from beyond the arc, with 1.0 triples per game.
- Joshua Lusane gives the Fighting Camels 9.3 points, 3.6 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest. He also averages 1.0 steal and 0.6 blocked shots.
- The Fighting Camels get 5.7 points, 1.2 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game from Juan Reyna.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!