NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Venue: Winthrop Coliseum
- Moneyline (To Win): Winthrop -204, High Point +164
The Winthrop Eagles (14-16, 9-8 Big South) will attempt to build on a three-game win run when they host the High Point Panthers (14-15, 6-11 Big South) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 25, 2023. The Panthers have also won three games in a row.
Winthrop vs. High Point Key Stats
Winthrop vs. High Point Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Winthrop has been listed as the favorite in three games and won them all.
- Winthrop has covered the spread seven times this season (7-3-0).
- Winthrop’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of nine chances this season.
- High Point has been an underdog in six games this season and has come away with the win two times (33.3%) in those contests.
- High Point has covered the spread four times this season (4-5-0).
- This season, High Point’s games have hit the over three times.
- Spread Prediction:
Winthrop Key Players
- Kelton Talford leads his squad in both points (16.1) and rebounds (8) per game, and also puts up 0.6 assists. Defensively, he puts up 0.4 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Cory Hightower is posting 13.4 points, 2.5 assists and 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Kasen Harrison averages a team-high 3.9 assists per game. He is also putting up 11.1 points and 2.3 rebounds, shooting 46% from the field and 44.8% from downtown with 1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Sin’Cere McMahon posts 13.7 points, 1.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest, shooting 38.9% from the floor and 37.7% from beyond the arc with 2.3 made 3-pointers per game.
- Toneari Lane averages 10.5 points, 2.4 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest, shooting 43.2% from the floor and 39.2% from downtown with 2.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
High Point Key Players
- The Panthers get 14 points, 5 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game from Zach Austin.
- Jaden House is the Panthers’ top scorer (17.2 points per game), and he posts 2.4 assists and 4 rebounds.
- Abdoulaye gets the Panthers 13.7 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. He also averages 0.8 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Ahmard Harvey is the Panthers’ top rebounder (7.4 per game), and he contributes 4.5 points and 1.2 assists.
- Bryant Randleman leads the Panthers in assists (3.2 per game), and posts 8.5 points and 3.1 rebounds. He also averages 1.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!