NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Lexington, Virginia
- Venue: Cameron Hall
- Line: Wofford -7.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Wofford -312, VMI +242
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Wofford vs VMI, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The VMI Keydets (6-23, 1-15 SoCon) welcome in the Wofford Terriers (15-14, 7-9 SoCon) after losing eight home games in a row. It begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 22, 2023.
Wofford vs. VMI Key Stats
- Wofford’s games have finished over 145.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, four times (out of seven) this season.
- The Keydets have combined with their opponents to score more than 145.5 points in one game this season.
- Wofford and VMI combine to average 1.9 fewer points per game than the over/under of 145.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 147.9 points per game, 2.4 more than the point total for this game.
- The average over/under the Terriers have had in their matchups this year is 1.4 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average over/under for VMI’s games this year is 0.9 fewer points than the point total of 145.5 for this outing.
Wofford vs. VMI Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Wofford has entered the game as favorites four times this season and won twice.
- Wofford is 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Wofford’s games have hit the over four times.
- VMI has been victorious in one of the six contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- VMI has covered the spread in a matchup two times this season (2-5-0).
- VMI is 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This year, VMI’s games have hit the over twice.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Wofford Key Players
- B.J. Mack is tops on his squad in both points (16.4) and rebounds (5.4) per contest, and also averages 1.4 assists. Defensively, he averages 0.6 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Jackson Paveletzke posts a team-leading 3.9 assists per contest. He is also putting up 14.7 points and 2.6 rebounds, shooting 49.0% from the floor and 39.8% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per game.
- Messiah Jones averages 9.4 points, 5.2 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 1.0 steal and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Corey Tripp posts 8.9 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 1.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Kyler Filewich averages 6.7 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.0 assists per contest, shooting 64.4% from the floor.
VMI Key Players
- Asher Woods is the Keydets’ top scorer (13.8 points per game), and he delivers 2.3 assists and 4.6 rebounds.
- Sean Conway is averaging 12.3 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game, making 42.4% of his shots from the floor and 39.5% from 3-point range, with 2.2 triples per game.
- The Keydets get 8.7 points, 4.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game from Rickey Bradley, Jr..
- Tyler Houser is putting up 10.3 points, 5.0 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest, making 45.4% of his shots from the floor and 35.4% from beyond the arc, with 1.2 triples per game.
- Tony Felder is posting a team-high 3.0 assists per game. And he is producing 10.3 points and 2.1 rebounds, making 36.4% of his shots from the floor and 33.3% from beyond the arc, with 1.8 triples per contest.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!