NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- City: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Venue: Bryant-Denny Stadium
|Alabama||-19.5 (-108)||O 48.5 (-113)||-1428|
|Arkansas||+19.5 (-112)||U 48.5 (-112)||+766|
The No. 11 Alabama Crimson Tide (5-1) and Arkansas Razorbacks (2-4) will play each other in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Crimson Tide are heavy favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -19.5). The total for this one is set at 48.5 points.
In their most recent game, the Crimson Tide knocked off the Texas A&M Aggies 26-20. The Razorbacks’ last game was a 27-20 loss to the Ole Miss Rebels.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Alabama vs. Arkansas Key Stats
- Alabama, on average, is scoring 5.9 more points per game this season (31.2) than Arkansas is allowing (25.3).
- In games where Alabama scores more than 25.3 points, it is 3-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When the Hogs defense allows less than 31.2 points, Arkansas has put together a 2-1 overall record and a 1-1 record against the spread.
- Arkansas racks up 16.1 more points per game (31.3) than Alabama gives up (15.2).
- Arkansas is 2-3 against the spread and 2-4 overall in games when it records more than 15.2 points.
- Alabama has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when it surrenders less than 31.3 points.
Below are a few more important numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||360.0 (70)||332.8 (97)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||299.5 (35)||340.7 (66)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||143.7 (84)||111.5 (114)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||216.3 (85)||221.3 (81)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||6 (38)||7 (49)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||9 (37)||11 (16)|
Alabama vs. Arkansas Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 62.5 points per game, 14.0 points more than the total of 48.5 for this game.
- This game’s point total is 8.0 fewer points than the 40.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2023.
- Alabama has put together a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- Arkansas has won two games against the spread this season.
- Alabama has not covered the spread when favored by 19.5 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Alabama Statistical Leaders
- Jalen Milroe has racked up 1,159 passing yards (193.2 per game) while connecting on 75 of 111 throws (67.6%), with nine touchdowns and four interceptions. He has added 158 rushing yards (and four touchdowns), averaging 26.3 per game.
- Jase McClellan has run for a team-leading 371 yards (61.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Roydell Williams has run for 251 yards (41.8 YPG), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Jermaine Burton has been targeted 23 times and has 17 catches, leading his team with 386 yards (64.3 ypg) while also scoring four touchdowns.
- Isaiah Bond has contributed with 19 catches for 275 yards and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 31 times and puts up 45.8 receiving yards per game.
- Amari Niblack has 170 receiving yards on nine receptions (16 targets), with two touchdowns, averaging 28.3 yards per game.
- Dallas Turner has collected a team-leading 6.5 sacks, while adding 7.0 TFL and 26 tackles.
- Caleb Downs leads the team in both tackles and interceptions, totaling 39 tackles and two interceptions over the current campaign.
Arkansas Statistical Leaders
- K.J. Jefferson has thrown for 1,300 yards while completing 67.1% of his passes, with 12 touchdowns and six interceptions (216.7 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 82 times for 136 yards and one touchdown.
- AJ Green has rushed for a team-leading 195 yards on 32 carries (32.5 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Rashod Dubinion has 187 yards on 51 carries (31.2 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown.
- Andrew Armstrong has been targeted 41 times and has 35 catches, leading his team with 437 yards (72.8 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Luke Hasz has hauled in 16 catches for 253 yards (42.2 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Isaac TeSlaa has caught 15 passes on 32 targets for 181 yards and one touchdown.
- Keivie Rose has 2.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 2.0 TFL and eight tackles.
- Jaheim Thomas has racked up 46 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two sacks, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Dwight McGlothern has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on seven tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two passes defended in six games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!