NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Venue: Bryant-Denny Stadium
|Alabama||-3.5 (-117)||O 58.5 (-133)||-178|
|LSU||+3.5 (-104)||U 58.5 (+105)||+145|
The No. 8 Alabama Crimson Tide (7-1) will have their 16th-ranked scoring defense on display versus the No. 13 LSU Tigers (6-2) and their No. 1 offense on Saturday, November 4, 2023. The Crimson Tide are favored by 3.5 points. The predicted point total for the matchup is 58.5.
The Crimson Tide enter the matchup after winning 34-20 over the Tennessee Volunteers in their last outing on October 21. The Tigers are coming off of a victory over the Army Black Knights by the score of 62-0.
We’ve got all the info you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Alabama vs. LSU Key Stats
- Alabama has scored 30.6 points per game this season, 4.1 more than LSU has given up.
- Alabama is 3-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread when it scores more than 26.5 points.
- When the Tigers defense allows less than 30.6 points, LSU has put together a 4-0 overall record and a 3-0 record against the spread.
- LSU averages 30.9 more points per game (47.4) than Alabama allows (16.5).
- LSU is 4-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall in games when it scores more than 16.5 points.
- Alabama has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 7-1 record overall when it surrenders less than 47.4 points.
Below are some more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||366.6 (87)||553.0 (1)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||306.4 (16)||395.0 (86)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||147.1 (78)||212.9 (13)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||219.5 (78)||340.1 (3)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||8 (25)||5 (4)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||10 (78)||11 (69)|
Alabama vs. LSU Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The total for the contest of 58.5 is 19.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Alabama (30.6 points per game) and LSU (47.4 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 43 points per game, 15.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Alabama has covered four times in seven matchups with a spread this season.
- LSU has won four games against the spread this year, failing to cover three times.
- Alabama is 3-3 ATS this season when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Alabama Statistical Leaders
- Jalen Milroe has thrown for 1,617 yards while completing 64.7% of his passes (99-for-153), with 13 touchdowns and five interceptions (202.1 yards per game). He’s also run the ball 77 times for 142 yards and five touchdowns.
- Jase McClellan has rushed for a team-high 569 yards (71.1 per game) and four touchdowns.
- So far this year Roydell Williams has run for 339 yards (42.4 per game), with one touchdown.
- Jermaine Burton has 23 receptions for a team-high 508 yards (63.5 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Isaiah Bond has contributed with 23 receptions (on 40 targets) for 360 yards, scoring three touchdowns.
- Amari Niblack has caught 12 passes for 218 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 27.3 yards per game.
- This season Dallas Turner leads the team with 8.0 sacks and has added 9.0 TFL and 34 tackles.
- Caleb Downs leads the team in both tackles and interceptions, totaling 55 tackles and two interceptions over the course of the current campaign.
LSU Statistical Leaders
- Jayden Daniels has thrown for 2,574 yards while completing 73.1% of his passes, with 25 touchdowns and three interceptions (321.8 yards per game). He also has 91 carries for 521 yards and five touchdowns.
- Logan Diggs has rushed for a team-high 611 yards on 105 carries (76.4 yards per game) and six touchdowns.
- This season Malik Nabers has 56 catches for a team-high 981 yards (122.6 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- Brian Thomas Jr. has contributed with 42 receptions (on 52 targets) for 732 yards and 11 touchdowns.
- Kyren Lacy has 309 receiving yards on 16 receptions (26 targets), with three touchdowns.
- Harold Perkins has 3.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 7.0 TFL, 36 tackles, and one interception.
- Major Burns’ 42 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception mean he’s the team’s tackle leader.
- Andre Sam has intercepted three passes to lead the team while adding 40 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!