NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Venue: Bryant-Denny Stadium
|Alabama||-9.5 (-111)||O 47.5 (-119)||-370|
|Tennessee||+9.5 (-109)||U 47.5 (-106)||+281|
The No. 11 Alabama Crimson Tide (6-1) and their 21st-ranked run defense will host the No. 17 Tennessee Volunteers (5-1) featuring the sixth-ranked rushing attack on Saturday, October 21, 2023. The Volunteers are 9.5-point underdogs. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 47.5.
The Crimson Tide enter this matchup following a 24-21 win over the Arkansas Razorbacks in their last outing. The Volunteers are coming off of a victory over the Texas A&M Aggies by the score of 20-13.
We’ve got all the details you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Alabama vs. Tennessee Key Stats
- Alabama has scored 30.1 points per game this season, 13.1 more than Tennessee has given up.
- When it exceeds what Tennessee gives up this season (17.0 points per game), Alabama is 5-1 and 3-2 against the spread.
- Tennessee is 5-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread when it allows fewer than 30.1 points.
- Tennessee racks up 33.5 points per game, 17.5 more than Alabama surrenders (16.0).
- Tennessee is 3-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall in games when it scores more than 16.0 points.
- When Alabama gives up less than 33.5 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
Here are some more need-to-know numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||367.9 (61)||443.8 (52)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||292.4 (29)||303.0 (11)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||148.4 (73)||231.3 (6)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||219.4 (84)||212.5 (89)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||6 (22)||7 (35)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||9 (61)||8 (79)|
Alabama vs. Tennessee Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 63.6 points per game, 16.1 points more than the total of 47.5 for this contest.
- The 33 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 14.5 fewer than the 47.5 over/under in this contest.
- Alabama has compiled a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- Tennessee is 3-1-0 ATS this season.
- Alabama has covered the spread once when favored by 9.5 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Alabama Statistical Leaders
- Jalen Milroe has 1,397 yards through the air (199.6 per game) and a 64.4% completion percentage (85-for-132), flinging 11 touchdown passes and four interceptions. He also has 139 rushing yards on 68 carries (with five touchdowns).
- Jase McClellan has rushed for a team-leading 454 yards (64.9 per game) and three touchdowns.
- So far this season Roydell Williams has run for 319 yards (45.6 per game), with one touchdown.
- Jermaine Burton has 19 catches (26 targets) and paces his team with 446 receiving yards (63.7 ypg) and four touchdowns.
- Isaiah Bond has tacked on 20 catches for 283 yards and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 36 times and averages 40.4 receiving yards per game.
- Amari Niblack has caught 11 passes for 213 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 30.4 yards per game.
- Dallas Turner has registered a team-leading 7.0 sacks, while adding 7.0 TFL and 29 tackles.
- Caleb Downs leads the team in both tackles and interceptions, totaling 46 tackles and two interceptions over the current campaign.
Tennessee Statistical Leaders
- Joe Milton has 1,264 passing yards (210.7 per game) with a 61.5% completion percentage (112-for-182), throwing for 10 touchdowns with four interceptions. He also has 173 rushing yards on 32 carries and four touchdowns.
- Jaylen Wright has rushed for a team-leading 571 yards on 80 carries (95.2 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Jabari Small has run for 359 yards on 65 carries (59.8 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground.
- Squirrel White has 29 catches (41 targets) and paces his team with 305 receiving yards (50.8 per game).
- Ramel Keyton has added 14 catches for 230 yards and three touchdowns this season. He has been targeted 31 times, and averages 38.3 receiving yards.
- Bru McCoy has caught 17 passes on 27 targets for 217 yards and one touchdown.
- James Pearce Jr. has 6.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 7.0 TFL and 12 tackles.
- Aaron Beasley has collected 37 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and two sacks this season, leading his team in tackles.
- Kamal Hadden has picked off three passes to lead the team while adding 16 tackles and three passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!