NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: College Station, Texas
- Venue: Kyle Field
|Alabama||-3.5 (-101)||O 49.5 (-114)||-156|
|Texas A&M||+3.5 (-120)||U 49.5 (-111)||+127|
The No. 11 Alabama Crimson Tide (4-1) carry the No. 17 scoring defense in college football into a contest versus the Texas A&M Aggies (4-1), featuring the No. 15 offense, on Saturday, October 7, 2023. The Crimson Tide are 3.5-point favorites. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 49.5.
The Crimson Tide enter this matchup following a 40-17 win over the Mississippi State Bulldogs in their most recent game. Last time out, the Aggies won 34-22 over the Arkansas Razorbacks.
We’ve got all the details you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Alabama vs. Texas A&M Key Stats
- Alabama has put an average of 32.2 points per game on the board this season, 13.6 more than the 18.6 Texas A&M has surrendered.
- In games where Alabama scores more than 18.6 points, it is 3-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Texas A&M is 4-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread when it allows fewer than 32.2 points.
- This season Texas A&M averages 24.4 more points per game (38.6) than Alabama gives up (14.2).
- When Texas A&M puts up more than 14.2 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- This year Alabama is 2-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it holds opponents to fewer than 38.6 points.
Here are a few more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||363.2 (82)||443.4 (28)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||298.2 (27)||253.8 (9)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||167.8 (53)||160.4 (60)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||195.4 (104)||283.0 (29)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||4 (18)||7 (66)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||8 (37)||3 (117)|
Alabama vs. Texas A&M Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 70.8 points per game, 21.3 points more than the over/under of 49.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 32.8 points per game, 16.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Alabama has covered twice in four chances against the spread this season.
- Texas A&M is 3-0-0 ATS this year.
- Alabama has covered the spread twice this season (2-2 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Alabama Statistical Leaders
- This season Jalen Milroe has 838 passing yards (167.6 yards per game) while going 54-for-78 (69.2%) and throwing six touchdowns with three interceptions. He has tacked on 189 rushing yards and four touchdowns, averaging 37.8 yards per game.
- Jase McClellan has taken 67 carries for a team-high 326 rushing yards (65.2 per game) and three touchdowns.
- So far this season Roydell Williams has run for 242 yards (48.4 per game), with one touchdown.
- Jermaine Burton has eight catches (11 targets) and paces his team with 189 receiving yards (37.8 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- Isaiah Bond has also added 12 catches for 179 yards and one touchdown. He has been targeted 22 times and puts up 35.8 receiving yards per game.
- Amari Niblack has totaled 158 yards on eight receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 31.6 yards per game.
- This season Dallas Turner leads the team with 5.5 sacks and has added 6.0 TFL and 22 tackles.
- Over the current campaign, Caleb Downs has racked up 32 tackles and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- This season Jihaad Campbell leads the team with one interception and has added 20 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one pass defended.
Texas A&M Statistical Leaders
- Conner Weigman has passed for 979 yards (82-of-119), with eight touchdowns and two interceptions (195.8 yards per game). He’s also rushed 12 times for 63 yards and two touchdowns.
- Le’Veon Moss has churned out a team-high 276 rushing yards (55.2 per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- Amari Daniels has 270 yards on 49 carries (54.0 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Evan Stewart has hauled in 24 catches for 357 yards, best on his team, and four touchdowns. He averages 71.4 receiving yards per game.
- Ainias Smith has been targeted 31 times, and chipped in with 343 yards (on 22 catches).
- Jahdae Walker is averaging 29.6 yards per game, with nine catches for 148 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Edgerrin Cooper has team-high numbers in both sacks and tackles, racking up 4.0 sacks, 10.0 TFL and 28 tackles.
- Chris Russell has a team-high one interception and has tacked on 12 tackles, 1.0 TFL, two sacks, and one pass defended in five games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!