NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- City: West Point, New York
- Venue: Michie Stadium
|Boston College||+3.5 (-106)||–||+145|
The Army Black Knights (2-2) are favored by 3.5 points against the Boston College Eagles (2-3) on October 7, 2023, starting at 12:00 PM ET, airing on CBS Sports Network.
In their last outing, the Black Knights were defeated by the Syracuse Orange 29-16. The Eagles’ last game was a 27-24 win over the Virginia Cavaliers.
We’ve collected all the details you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Army vs. Boston College Key Stats
- Army’s average points scored this season (30.8) and Boston College’s average points allowed (33.2) are within 2.4 points.
- In games where Army scores more than 33.2 points, it is 2-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- Boston College is 2-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it allows fewer than 30.8 points.
- This season Boston College puts up 9.0 more points per game (27.8) than Army allows (18.8).
- When Boston College scores more than 18.8 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- Army has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when it allows less than 27.8 points.
Below are a few more need-to-know stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||380.0 (118)||397.4 (60)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||320.3 (11)||392.0 (88)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||210.5 (13)||167.0 (56)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||169.5 (117)||230.4 (72)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||8 (83)||6 (49)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||6 (76)||5 (97)|
Army vs. Boston College Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Army has covered in each of its two games with a spread this season.
- Boston College is winless against the spread this season (0-2-0).
- Boston College has not covered the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Army Statistical Leaders
- Bryson Daily has thrown for 592 yards (29-for-60), with five touchdowns and four interceptions (148.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the football 76 times for 279 yards and three scores, averaging 69.8 yards per game.
- So far this year Hayden Reed has rushed for 159 yards (39.8 per game), with one touchdown.
- Isaiah Alston has reeled in nine passes for a team best 266 yards and two touchdowns. He averages 66.5 receiving yards per game.
- Noah Short has 11 catches for 192 yards (48.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Liam Fortner is averaging 13.3 yards per game, racking up one reception (two targets) for 53 yards.
- This season Jimmy Ciarlo leads the team with 2.0 sacks and has added 3.0 TFL and 15 tackles.
- Leo Lowin’s 16 tackles mean he’s the team’s tackle leader.
- Max DiDomenico has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding nine tackles and one pass defended.
Boston College Statistical Leaders
- Thomas Castellanos has thrown for 1,092 yards while completing 58% of his passes, with 10 touchdowns and four interceptions (218.4 yards per game). He also has 67 carries for 358 yards and three touchdowns.
- So far this year Kye Robichaux has run for 206 yards on 51 carries (41.2 yards per game), with two touchdowns.
- This year Lewis Bond has 23 receptions for a team-high 350 yards (70.0 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Ryan O’Keefe has hauled in 23 catches for 235 yards (47.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Joseph Griffin Jr. is averaging 40.6 yards per game, with 14 catches for 203 yards and one touchdown.
- Shitta Sillah has registered a team-leading 2.0 sacks, while adding 2.0 TFL and nine tackles.
- Over the current campaign, Vinny DePalma has totaled 25 tackles and 1.0 TFL and leads the team in tackles.
- In terms of picks, Elijah Jones leads the team with one interception this season and has added 14 tackles and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!