NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- City: West Point, New York
- Venue: Michie Stadium
|Army||– ()||O 42.5 (-109)||+189|
|Troy||+ ()||U 42.5 (-116)||-238|
The Army Black Knights (2-3) bring college football’s 21st-ranked rushing attack into a contest versus the Troy Trojans (4-2), with the No. 11 rushing D, on Saturday, October 14, 2023. No betting line is available from bookmakers. The predicted point total for the game is 42.5.
The Black Knights enter this matchup after a 27-24 loss to the Boston College Eagles in their most recent outing. The Trojans are coming off of a victory over the Arkansas State Red Wolves by the score of 37-3.
We’ve got all the info you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Army vs. Troy Key Stats
- Army has averaged 9.1 more points scored this season (29.4) than Troy has allowed (20.3).
- Army is 2-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread when it scores more than 20.3 points.
- When the Trojans defense allows less than 29.4 points, Troy has accumulated a 3-1 overall record and a 2-2 record against the spread.
- This year Troy racks up 7.4 more points per game (27.8) than Army gives up (20.4).
- Troy is 2-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall in games when it scores more than 20.4 points.
- Army has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 1-2 record overall when it surrenders less than 27.8 points.
Here are a few more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||357.2 (117)||444 (27)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||330.6 (19)||286 (24)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||200.6 (21)||179.5 (42)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||156.6 (122)||264.5 (43)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||9 (81)||12 (120)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||7 (81)||7 (81)|
Army vs. Troy Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The point total for the matchup of 42.5 is 14.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Army (29.4 points per game) and Troy (27.8 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 1.8 fewer points than the 40.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2023.
- Army has a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Troy has won two games against the spread this season.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Army Statistical Leaders
- Bryson Daily has thrown for 697 yards (39-for-73), with six touchdowns and four interceptions (139.4 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 90 times for 378 yards and three scores, averaging 75.6 YPG.
- Hayden Reed has 180 rushing yards on 41 carries, and two touchdowns.
- Isaiah Alston has hauled in nine receptions for 266 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 20 times, and averages 53.2 receiving yards per game.
- Noah Short has also added 13 catches for 208 yards and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 22 times and averages 41.6 receiving yards per game.
- Casey Reynolds has caught five passes for 68 yards, averaging 13.6 yards per game.
- Jimmy Ciarlo has notched a team-leading two sacks, while adding three TFL and 18 tackles.
- This season Leo Lowin has collected 28 tackles, leading his team in tackles.
- Max DiDomenico has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding 16 tackles and one pass defended.
Troy Statistical Leaders
- This year Gunnar Watson has racked up 1,538 passing yards (256.3 per game) while going 113-for-186 (60.8%) and throwing for 10 touchdowns with four interceptions.
- Kimani Vidal has run for a team-high 835 yards on 131 attempts (139.2 yards per game) and six touchdowns. He also has 133 receiving yards on nine catches and one touchdown.
- Damien Taylor has run for 160 yards on 30 carries (26.7 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Jabre Barber has 25 catches (46 targets) and paces his team with 317 receiving yards (52.8 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Chris Lewis has chipped in with 308 yards on 13 catches and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 28 times and averages 51.3 receiving yards.
- Deshon Stoudemire has caught 22 passes on 28 targets for 303 yards.
- This season Javon Solomon leads the team with 5.5 sacks and has added four TFL and 18 tackles.
- Jayden McDonald has collected 29 tackles and three TFL, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Reddy Steward has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 18 tackles, two TFL, and two passes defended in six games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!