NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- City: West Point, New York
- Venue: Michie Stadium
|Army||-9.5 (-107)||O 49.5 (+107)||-357|
|UMass||+9.5 (-113)||U 49.5 (-136)||+272|
In a matchup of two conference rivals, the Army Black Knights (2-5) will play the UMass Minutemen (1-7). The Black Knights are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -9.5). The total for this one is set at 49.5 points.
The Black Knights were beaten by the LSU Tigers 62-0 in their most recent outing. The Minutemen are coming off of a 63-0 loss to the Penn State Nittany Lions.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Army vs. UMass Key Stats
- Army is averaging 21.4 fewer points per game (21.0) than UMass is allowing (42.4).
- UMass scores 22.9 points per game, 3.2 fewer than Army gives up (26.1).
- UMass is 0-2 against the spread and 1-3 overall in games when it records more than 26.1 points.
- This year Army is 0-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it holds opponents to fewer than 22.9 points.
Here are some more important numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||319.1 (120)||360.5 (64)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||381.7 (70)||446.6 (132)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||190.1 (27)||132.9 (96)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||129.0 (130)||227.6 (72)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||17 (126)||11 (81)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||8 (93)||10 (61)|
Army vs. UMass Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 43.9 points per game, 5.6 points fewer than the point total of 49.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 68.5 points per game, 19.0 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Army has covered twice in five games with a spread this season.
- UMass has covered just once in five matchups with a spread this season.
- UMass has not covered the spread this year (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Army Statistical Leaders
- Bryson Daily has 712 passing yards (101.7 YPG) and a 54.5% completion percentage (42-for-77) while firing six touchdowns and four interceptions. He also has 416 yards on the ground on 100 carries (plus three touchdowns), averaging 59.4 YPG.
- Kanye Udoh has run for 288 yards (41.1 per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Isaiah Alston has nine receptions for a team-high 266 yards (38.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Noah Short has contributed with 223 yards, on 15 catches plus two touchdowns. He averages 31.9 receiving yards per game.
- Casey Reynolds has caught nine passes on 13 targets for 94 yards.
- Jimmy Ciarlo has 2.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 3.0 TFL and 26 tackles.
- Leo Lowin has collected 35 tackles, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Quindrelin Hammonds has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding 26 tackles, 0.5 sacks, and one pass defended.
UMass Statistical Leaders
- Carlos Davis has 886 passing yards (110.8 per game) with a 61.4% completion percentage (62-for-101), throwing for six touchdowns with three interceptions.
- Kay’Ron Adams has taken 144 attempts for a team-leading 692 rushing yards (86.5 per game) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Gregroy Desrosiers has 123 yards on 21 carries (15.4 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown. He also has 12 catches for 148 yards and two touchdowns.
- This year Anthony Simpson has 36 catches for a team-high 568 yards (71.0 per game) and three touchdowns.
- George Johnson’s stat line this year shows 22 catches for 286 yards and two touchdowns. He averages 35.8 receiving yards per game.
- Mark Pope has caught 22 passes on 35 targets for 281 yards and one touchdown, averaging 35.1 yards per game.
- This season Billy Wooden leads the team with 4.0 sacks and has added 4.0 TFL and 28 tackles.
- Nahji Logan has collected 31 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 0.5 sacks to lead the team in tackles so far.
- In terms of picks, Isaiah Rutherford leads the team with one interception this season and has added 11 tackles and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!