NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- City: Fort Collins, Colorado
- Venue: Sonny Lubick Field at Canvas Stadium
|Boise State||-6.5 (-120)||O 61.5 (-120)||-256|
|Colorado State||+6.5 (-101)||U 61.5 (-105)||+203|
In a matchup of two conference rivals, the Boise State Broncos (3-3) will play the Colorado State Rams (2-3). The Broncos are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -6.5). An over/under of 61.5 points has been set for the matchup.
The Broncos enter this matchup following a 35-27 win over the San Jose State Spartans in their most recent outing. The Rams’ last game was a 44-24 loss to the Utah State Aggies.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Boise State vs. Colorado State Key Stats
- Boise State’s average points scored this season, 29.7, is 6.3 fewer than the 36.0 Colorado State is giving up.
- When the Rams defense allows less than 29.7 points, Colorado State has accumulated a 2-0 overall record and a 1-0 record against the spread.
- This season Colorado State racks up just 0.2 more points per game (31.0) than Boise State surrenders (30.8).
- Colorado State is 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it records more than 30.8 points.
- When Boise State allows fewer than 31.0 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
Below are a few more need-to-know numbers from this season:
|Boise State||Colorado State|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||432.3 (28)||428.0 (74)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||432.8 (120)||478.4 (108)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||181.7 (40)||75.8 (130)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||250.7 (57)||352.2 (4)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||9 (82)||15 (133)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||7 (81)||11 (16)|
Boise State vs. Colorado State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 60.7 points per game, 0.8 points fewer than the point total of 61.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 66.8 points per game, 5.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Boise State has covered just once in five matchups with a spread this season.
- Colorado State has covered twice in four games with a spread this year.
- Boise State has been favored by 6.5 points or more this season twice, and failed to cover both times.
- Colorado State has been an underdog by 6.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Boise State Statistical Leaders
- Taylen Green has 1,013 passing yards (168.8 per game) and a 52.5% completion percentage (74-for-141) while firing five touchdowns and four interceptions. He also has 219 rushing yards on 40 carries (plus four touchdowns), averaging 36.5 YPG.
- Ashton Jeanty has racked up a team-leading 656 rushing yards (109.3 YPG) and racked up eight touchdowns. He has added 25 catches for 354 yards with four receiving touchdowns.
- Eric McAlister has 30 catches (54 targets) and paces his team with 596 receiving yards (99.3 ypg) and four touchdowns.
- Stefan Cobbs is averaging 32.3 yards per game, with 19 catches for 194 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Ahmed Hassanein leads the team with 4.0 sacks and has added 5.0 TFL and 21 tackles.
- Marco Notarainni’s 40 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and three sacks mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
- This season A’Marion McCoy leads the team with one interception and has added 10 tackles and one pass defended.
Colorado State Statistical Leaders
- This year, Brayden Fowler-Nicolosi has put up 1,585 passing yards (317.0 per game) while completing 129 of 199 passes (64.8%), with 11 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- Kobe Johnson has churned out a team-best 128 rushing yards (25.6 per game) and one touchdown.
- Avery Morrow has 100 yards on 36 carries (20.0 yards per game).
- This year Tory Horton has 48 receptions for a team-high 560 yards (112.0 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Dallin Holker has hauled in 32 catches for 412 yards (82.4 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Justus Ross-Simmons has caught 20 passes on 36 targets for 301 yards and one touchdown.
- Mohamed Kamara has 8.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 8.0 TFL and 20 tackles.
- Jack Howell has totaled 30 tackles and one interception this season, leading his team in tackles.
- Dom Jones has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!