NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 5:30 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 2
- City: Boise, Idaho
- Venue: Albertsons Stadium
|Boise State||-5.5 (-107)||O 49.5 (-109)||-204|
|Wyoming||+5.5 (-113)||U 49.5 (-116)||+164|
The Boise State Broncos (3-4) are the favorites — expected to win by at least a field goal, but less than a touchdown (currently -5.5) — against the Wyoming Cowboys (5-2) in a battle of two conference rivals. The predicted point total for the matchup is 49.5.
In their most recent outing, the Broncos lost 31-30 to the Colorado State Rams. Last time out, the Cowboys lost 34-27 to the Air Force Falcons.
We’ve got all the details you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Boise State vs. Wyoming Key Stats
- Boise State has averaged 4.1 more points scored this season (29.7) than Wyoming has allowed (25.6).
- In games where Boise State scores more than 25.6 points, it is 3-2 overall and 0-4 against the spread.
- When Wyoming limits opposing offenses to less than 29.7 points, it is 4-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Wyoming scores 26.3 points per game, 4.6 fewer than Boise State surrenders (30.9).
- When Wyoming puts up more than 30.9 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- When Boise State allows opponents to put up less than 26.3 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
Here are a few more need-to-know stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||425.1 (51)||324.7 (118)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||428.3 (100)||380.4 (67)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||190.6 (26)||164.4 (59)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||234.6 (61)||160.3 (121)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||12 (91)||6 (14)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||8 (93)||11 (50)|
Boise State vs. Wyoming Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 56 points per game, 6.5 points more than the point total of 49.5 for this matchup.
- The 56.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 7.0 more than the 49.5 over/under in this contest.
- Boise State has a record of just 1-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Wyoming has covered four times in five games with a spread this season.
- Boise State has not covered the spread this season (0-3 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Wyoming has been an underdog by 5.5 points or more three times this year, and covered the spread each time.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a look at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Boise State Statistical Leaders
- Taylen Green has 1,041 passing yards (148.7 YPG) and a 53% completion percentage (79-for-149) while pitching five touchdowns and five interceptions. He also has 228 yards on the ground on 42 carries (plus four touchdowns), averaging 32.6 YPG.
- Ashton Jeanty has rushed for a team-leading 868 yards (124.0 per game) and scored 11 touchdowns. Receiving, he has grabbed 30 passes for 396 yards and four touchdowns.
- Eric McAlister has 32 catches (59 targets) and paces his team with 628 receiving yards (89.7 ypg) and four touchdowns.
- Stefan Cobbs has caught 21 passes on 45 targets for 216 yards and one touchdown.
- Ahmed Hassanein has 5.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 6.0 TFL and 25 tackles.
- Marco Notarainni’s 50 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and three sacks make him the team’s tackle leader.
- A’Marion McCoy has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding 14 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one pass defended.
Wyoming Statistical Leaders
- Andrew Peasley has thrown for 970 yards while completing 59.2% of his passes, with 12 touchdowns and two interceptions (138.6 yards per game). He also has 51 carries for 203 yards and four touchdowns.
- Harrison Waylee has run for a team-high 540 yards on 75 carries (77.1 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
- Wyatt Wieland has reeled in 26 passes for a team-high 250 yards and four touchdowns. He has been targeted 41 times, and averages 35.7 yards per game.
- Ayir Asante’s stat line this year shows 10 catches for 218 yards and four touchdowns. He puts up 31.1 receiving yards per game.
- Treyton Welch is averaging 27.1 receiving yards per game, racking up 19 receptions (26 targets) for 190 yards and two touchdowns.
- DeVonne Harris has 3.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 3.0 TFL and 15 tackles.
- Easton Gibbs’ 50 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 0.5 sacks mean he’s the team’s top tackler.
- Wrook Brown has intercepted three passes to lead the team while adding 25 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!