NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: Pac-12 Network
- City: Berkeley, California
- Venue: California Memorial Stadium
|Cal||– ()||O 49.5 (-113)||-526|
|Arizona State||+ ()||U 49.5 (-112)||+377|
The California Golden Bears (2-2) are favored by points versus the Arizona State Sun Devils (1-3) on September 30, 2023, starting at 3:00 PM ET, airing on Pac-12 Network. The total for this one is set at 49.5 points.
The Golden Bears head into the matchup after losing 59-32 to the Washington Huskies in their last outing on September 23. The Sun Devils’ last game was a 42-28 loss to the USC Trojans.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Cal vs. Arizona State Key Stats
- Cal has averaged 3.0 more points this season (32.8) than Arizona State has allowed (29.8).
- When it goes over what Arizona State gives up this season (29.8 points per game), Cal is 2-1 and 0-1 against the spread.
- When Arizona State limits opposing offenses to fewer than 32.8 points, it is 1-2 overall and 0-0 against the spread.
- Arizona State scores 11.0 fewer points per game (16.8) than Cal gives up (27.8).
Below are a few more need-to-know stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||453.5 (32)||307.8 (119)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||342.8 (59)||353.8 (66)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||216.3 (13)||94.3 (122)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||237.3 (70)||213.5 (97)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||8 (105)||11 (128)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||11 (2)||1 (126)|
Cal vs. Arizona State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Cal averages 32.8 points per game against Arizona State’s 16.8, totaling 0.1 points over the game’s over/under of 49.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 57.6 points per game, 8.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Cal has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Arizona State has covered once in three matchups with a spread this season.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Cal Statistical Leaders
- Ben Finley has thrown for 526 yards (49-for-79), with three touchdowns and four interceptions (131.5 YPG).
- Jaydn Ott has picked up a team-leading 306 rushing yards (76.5 per game) and four scores.
- So far this year Isaiah Ifanse has run for 236 yards (59.0 per game), with four touchdowns.
- Jeremiah Hunter has hauled in 21 receptions for 232 yards, best on his team, and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 33 times, and averages 58.0 receiving yards per game.
- Trond Grizzell has also tacked on 12 receptions (on 17 targets) for 177 yards, scoring two touchdowns.
- Taj Davis is averaging 35.3 yards per game, racking up 13 receptions (19 targets) for 141 yards and two touchdowns.
- Xavier Carlton has registered a team-leading 1.0 sack, while adding 2.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- Kaleb Elarms-Orr has racked up 29 tackles and one interception, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Nohl Williams has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on eight tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended in four games this season.
Arizona State Statistical Leaders
- Jaden Rashada has 403 passing yards (100.8 per game) with a 56.7% completion percentage (34-for-60), throwing for three touchdowns with one interception.
- Cameron Skattebo has churned out a team-high 259 rushing yards (64.8 per game) and scored three touchdowns. He has added 10 catches for 130 yards with one receiving touchdown.
- DeCarlos Brooks has 90 yards on 21 carries (22.5 yards per game).
- This season Elijhah Badger has 18 receptions for a team-high 213 yards (53.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Xavier Guillory has been targeted 27 times, and added 140 yards (on 12 catches) and one touchdown.
- Jalin Conyers has caught 11 passes on 15 targets for 139 yards.
- Prince Dorbah has 3.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 3.0 TFL and 14 tackles.
- Chris Edmonds has collected 20 tackles this season, leading his team in tackles.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!