NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 1:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- City: Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Venue: Kelly/Shorts Stadium
|Central Michigan||-7.5 (-108)||O 47.5 (-117)||-303|
|Eastern Michigan||+7.5 (-112)||U 47.5 (-107)||+235|
The Central Michigan Chippewas (2-2) and Eastern Michigan Eagles (2-2) will play each other in a battle of two conference rivals. The Chippewas are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -7.5). The game has an over/under of 47.5 points.
In their last game, the Chippewas took down the South Alabama Jaguars 34-30. Their last time out, the Eagles lost 21-0 to the Jacksonville State Gamecocks.
We’ve collected all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Central Michigan vs. Eastern Michigan Key Stats
- Central Michigan has averaged 4.3 more points scored this season (25.8) than Eastern Michigan has allowed (21.5).
- In games where Central Michigan scores more than 21.5 points, it is 2-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- Eastern Michigan is 2-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread when it allows fewer than 25.8 points.
- Eastern Michigan puts up 14.5 points per game, 21.5 fewer than Central Michigan surrenders (36.0).
Below are some more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Central Michigan||Eastern Michigan|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||318.0 (112)||240.0 (130)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||481.8 (123)||415.8 (105)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||151.3 (70)||115.5 (109)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||166.8 (117)||124.5 (127)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||3 (13)||6 (69)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||2 (119)||6 (54)|
Central Michigan vs. Eastern Michigan Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 40.3 points per game, 7.2 points fewer than the total of 47.5 for this matchup.
- The 57.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 10.0 more than the 47.5 total in this contest.
- Central Michigan has won one game against the spread this season.
- Eastern Michigan has compiled a 0-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Central Michigan Statistical Leaders
- Jase Bauer has put up 381 passing yards (95.3 per game) while connecting on 32 of 59 passes (54.2%), with one touchdown and zero interceptions. He has added 98 rushing yards (and five touchdowns), averaging 24.5 per game.
- Myles Bailey has taken 49 attempts for a team-leading 211 rushing yards (52.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Bert Emanuel Jr. has 150 rushing yards on 40 carries, and two touchdowns.
- Jesse Prewitt III has been targeted 15 times and has 13 catches, leading his team with 233 yards (58.3 ypg) while hauling in two touchdowns.
- Chris Parker has seven catches for 168 yards (42.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Tyson Davis has racked up 117 yards on seven receptions with one touchdown, averaging 29.3 yards per game.
- This season Jacques Bristol leads the team with 2.0 sacks and has added 3.0 TFL and 10 tackles.
- Kyle Moretti has collected 16 tackles and 2.0 TFL, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Elijah Rikard has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding seven tackles and one pass defended.
Eastern Michigan Statistical Leaders
- Austin Smith has 456 passing yards (114.0 per game) with a 55.3% completion percentage (47-for-85), throwing for two touchdowns with three interceptions. He also has 49 rushing yards on 27 carries.
- Samson Evans has racked up a team-best 220 rushing yards (55.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- So far this season Jaylon Jackson has rushed for 196 yards on 39 carries (49.0 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- This year Tanner Knue has 15 catches for a team-high 119 yards (29.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Blake Daniels has also added 101 yards on nine catches. He has been targeted 16 times and averages 25.3 receiving yards.
- Hamze Elzayat is averaging 20.3 receiving yards per game, racking up five receptions (10 targets) for 81 yards and one touchdown.
- Mikah Coleman has collected a team-leading 3.0 sacks, while adding 3.0 TFL and seven tackles.
- Joseph Sparacio has racked up 18 tackles, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- In terms of picks, Bennett Walker leads the team with three interceptions this season and has added three passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!