NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- City: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Nippert Stadium
|Cincinnati||-1.5 (-109)||O 52.5 (-109)||-123|
|Baylor||+1.5 (-111)||U 52.5 (-116)||+101|
The Cincinnati Bearcats (2-4) and Baylor Bears (2-4) will play each other in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Bearcats are slim favorites (-1.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 52.5.
The Bearcats were knocked off by the Iowa State Cyclones 30-10 in their most recent game. Their last time out, the Bears were beaten by the Texas Tech Red Raiders 39-14.
We’ve collected all the details you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Cincinnati vs. Baylor Key Stats
- Baylor has allowed its opponents to score 30.2 points per game, 3.5 more than the 26.7 Cincinnati is scoring per contest.
- When Baylor limits opposing offenses to fewer than 26.7 points, it is 1-1 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- Baylor averages 21.7 points per game, 3.3 fewer than Cincinnati allows (25).
- Baylor is 1-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when the team scores more than 25 points.
- This season Cincinnati is 1-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it holds opponents to less than 21.7 points.
Below are some more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||444 (50)||401 (80)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||334.3 (25)||389.8 (65)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||202.7 (17)||121.5 (107)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||241.3 (62)||279.5 (31)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||10 (74)||8 (56)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||7 (94)||9 (61)|
Cincinnati vs. Baylor Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 48.4 points per game, 4.1 points fewer than the point total of 52.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 55.2 points per game, 2.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Cincinnati has covered once in four games with a spread this season.
- Baylor has won two games against the spread this year.
- Cincinnati has been favored by 1.5 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Baylor has covered the spread twice this year (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a look at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Cincinnati Statistical Leaders
- Emory Jones has passed for 1,322 yards (114-for-187), with 11 touchdowns and eight interceptions (220.3 yards per game). He’s also run the ball 84 times for 352 yards and three scores, averaging 58.7 yards per game.
- Corey Kiner has run for a team-leading 434 yards (72.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Xzavier Henderson has hauled in 30 passes for a team-high 414 yards plus one touchdown. He averages 69 receiving yards per game.
- Braden Smith has also chipped in with 22 receptions (on 35 targets) for 307 yards, scoring three touchdowns.
- Dee Wiggins has 204 receiving yards on 15 receptions (30 targets), with one touchdown, averaging 34 yards per game.
- This season Daniel Grzesiak leads the team with 3.5 sacks and has added three TFL and 21 tackles.
- Deshawn Pace has collected 29 tackles, three TFL, and 0.5 sacks to lead the team in tackles so far.
- This season Bryon Threats leads the team with two interceptions and has added 23 tackles, two TFL, one sack, and two passes defended.
Baylor Statistical Leaders
- This season Blake Shapen has recorded 920 passing yards (153.3 per game) while going 64-for-103 (62.1%) and throwing for four touchdowns with zero interceptions.
- Richard Reese has racked up a team-best 229 rushing yards (38.2 per game) and two touchdowns.
- So far this season Dominic Richardson has rushed for 218 yards on 55 carries (36.3 yards per game). Richardson also helps out in the passing game, catching 11 passes for 93 (15.5 yards per game).
- This year Monaray Baldwin has 17 catches for a team-high 404 yards (67.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Ketron Jackson Jr. has been targeted 35 times, and added 235 yards (on 15 catches).
- Hal Presley has collected 222 yards on 17 receptions, averaging 37 yards per game.
- Matt Jones has put together an impressive stat line to lead the team in sacks and total tackles, collecting two sacks, seven TFL and 40 tackles.
- In terms of picks, Caden Jenkins leads the team with two interceptions this season and has added 12 tackles, one TFL, and three passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!