NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 10:15 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- City: Provo, Utah
- Venue: LaVell Edwards Stadium
|Cincinnati||-2.5 (-106)||O 48.5 (-105)||-129|
|BYU||+2.5 (-114)||U 48.5 (-120)||+106|
In a matchup of two conference rivals, the Cincinnati Bearcats (2-2) will play the BYU Cougars (3-1). The Bearcats are slim favorites (-2.5). An over/under of 48.5 points has been established for the matchup.
The Bearcats were knocked off by the Oklahoma Sooners 20-6 in their most recent outing. Last time out, the Cougars lost 38-27 to the Kansas Jayhawks.
We’ve collected all the info you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Cincinnati vs. BYU Key Stats
- Cincinnati, on average, is scoring 9.5 more points per game this season (30.8) than BYU is allowing (21.3).
- When it goes over what BYU gives up this season (21.3 points per game), Cincinnati is 2-1 and 1-0 against the spread.
- BYU is 2-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it allows fewer than 30.8 points.
- BYU racks up 8.7 more points per game (30.0) than Cincinnati gives up (21.3).
- BYU is 1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it records more than 21.3 points.
- When Cincinnati surrenders less than 30.0 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
Here are some more need-to-know stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||488.0 (18)||324.5 (109)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||336.8 (53)||326.5 (47)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||214.8 (15)||61.0 (128)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||273.3 (39)||263.5 (48)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||6 (69)||5 (50)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||7 (33)||7 (33)|
Cincinnati vs. BYU Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The total for the contest of 48.5 is 12.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Cincinnati (30.8 points per game) and BYU (30.0 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 42.6 points per game, 5.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Cincinnati has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- BYU has put together a perfect 1-0-0 record against the spread this season.
- BYU has been an underdog by 2.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Cincinnati Statistical Leaders
- This season Emory Jones has collected 970 passing yards (242.5 yards per game) while completing 62.1% of his passes, with seven touchdowns and five interceptions. He also has 186 yards on the ground on 55 attempts (plus three scores), averaging 46.5 YPG.
- Corey Kiner has taken 57 attempts for a team-high 328 rushing yards (82.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Xzavier Henderson has 23 receptions for a team-high 340 yards (85.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Braden Smith has 13 catches for 198 yards (49.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Dee Wiggins has racked up 187 yards on 13 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 46.8 yards per game.
- This season Dontay Corleone leads the team with 2.0 sacks and has added 3.0 TFL and eight tackles.
- This season Deshawn Pace has racked up 13 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 0.5 sacks, leading his team in tackles.
- Bryon Threats has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding 11 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended.
BYU Statistical Leaders
- Kedon Slovis has thrown for 1,017 yards while completing 60.3% of his passes, with eight touchdowns and three interceptions (254.3 yards per game).
- LJ Martin has taken 56 attempts for a team-leading 223 rushing yards (55.8 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Aidan Robbins has 29 yards on 10 carries (7.3 yards per game).
- This year Isaac Rex has 17 catches and leads the team with 260 yards (65.0 per game) while hauling in one touchdown.
- Chase Roberts has also contributed 18 catches for 227 yards and two touchdowns this season. He has been targeted 28 times, and averages 56.8 receiving yards.
- Darius Lassiter is averaging 50.0 receiving yards per game, racking up 17 receptions (27 targets) for 200 yards and two touchdowns.
- This season Tyler Batty leads the team with 2.5 sacks and has added 1.0 TFL and nine tackles.
- Ben Bywater’s 25 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one sack mean he’s the team’s top tackler.
- Jakob Robinson has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 11 tackles and two passes defended in four games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!