NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: ACC Network
- City: Miami Gardens, Florida
- Venue: Hard Rock Stadium
|Miami (FL)||+3.5 (-108)||–||+140|
The Clemson Tigers (4-2), with the country’s ninth-ranked rush defense, play the Miami Hurricanes (4-2) and their 10th-ranked rushing D on Saturday, October 21, 2023. The Tigers are 3.5-point favorites.
In their last game, the Tigers knocked off the Wake Forest Demon Deacons 17-12. The Hurricanes’ last outing ended in a 41-31 loss to the North Carolina Tar Heels.
We’ve collected all the info you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Clemson vs. Miami (FL) Key Stats
- Clemson has scored 32.2 points per game this season, 13.2 more than Miami (FL) has given up.
- When it exceeds what Miami (FL) gives up this season (19.0 points per game), Clemson is 3-1 and 2-1 against the spread.
- When the Canes defense allows fewer than 32.2 points, Miami (FL) has put together a 3-1 overall record and a 0-1 record against the spread.
- Miami (FL) racks up 18.4 more points per game (37.7) than Clemson allows (19.3).
- When Miami (FL) puts up more than 19.3 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- This season Clemson is 2-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it holds opponents to fewer than 37.7 points.
Here are some more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||437.3 (56)||501.8 (24)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||262.7 (3)||308.3 (13)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||188.2 (30)||191.0 (27)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||249.2 (51)||310.8 (14)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||9 (66)||12 (102)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||11 (31)||9 (61)|
Clemson vs. Miami (FL) Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Clemson has covered twice in five chances against the spread this season.
- Miami (FL) has compiled a 0-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- Clemson has been favored by 3.5 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Clemson Statistical Leaders
- Cade Klubnik has passed for 1,370 yards (137-for-210), with 11 touchdowns and two interceptions (228.3 yards per game). He’s also rushed 56 times for 120 yards and three touchdowns.
- Will Shipley has run for a team-high 450 yards (75.0 per game) and tallied three touchdowns. He also averages 16.7 receiving yards, grabbing 18 passes for 100 yards and two touchdowns.
- Phil Mafah has rushed for 341 yards (56.8 per game), with four touchdowns on the ground.
- Beaux Collins has 24 catches (38 targets) and paces his team with 339 receiving yards (56.5 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- Tyler Brown’s stat line this year reveals 23 catches for 336 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 56.0 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 31 times.
- Troy Stellato has racked up 153 yards on 17 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 25.5 yards per game.
- T.J. Parker has collected a team-leading 4.0 sacks, while adding 7.0 TFL and 17 tackles.
- Jeremiah Trotter Jr.’s 33 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception make him the team’s top tackler.
- Wade Woodaz has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on seven tackles, 2.0 TFL, two sacks, and two passes defended in six games this season.
Miami (FL) Statistical Leaders
- Tyler Van Dyke has thrown for 1,721 yards while completing 70.5% of his passes, with 16 touchdowns and six interceptions (286.8 yards per game).
- Henry Parrish Jr. has picked up a team-high 452 rushing yards (75.3 per game) and scored four touchdowns.
- So far this season Donald Chaney Jr. has run for 312 yards on 56 carries (52.0 yards per game), with two touchdowns.
- Xavier Restrepo has been targeted 61 times and has 47 catches, leading his team with 574 yards (95.7 per game) while hauling in four touchdowns.
- Jacolby George has also tacked on 29 catches for 462 yards and five touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 37 times, and averages 77.0 receiving yards.
- Colbie Young has caught 23 passes on 32 targets for 318 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 53.0 yards per game.
- Rueben Bain Jr. has 2.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 1.0 TFL and 11 tackles.
- Francisco Mauigoa has totaled 28 tackles, 5.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception this season, leading his team in tackles.
- Te’Cory Couch has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 19 tackles and three passes defended in six games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!