NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: The CW
- City: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Venue: Wayne Day Family Field at Carter-Finley Stadium
|Clemson||-8.5 (-126)||O 43.5 (-119)||-416|
|NC State||+8.5 (+104)||U 43.5 (-106)||+311|
In a battle of two conference rivals, the Clemson Tigers (4-3) will face off against the NC State Wolfpack (4-3). The Tigers are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -8.5). An over/under of 43.5 points has been set for the matchup.
In their last game, the Tigers fell to the Miami Hurricanes 28-20. Last time out, the Wolfpack lost 24-3 to the Duke Blue Devils.
We’ve collected all the details you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Clemson vs. NC State Key Stats
- Clemson has averaged 6.8 more points this season (30.4) than NC State has allowed (23.6).
- In games where Clemson scores more than 23.6 points, it is 3-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- When the Pack defense allows fewer than 30.4 points, NC State has put together a 3-2 overall record and a 1-2 record against the spread.
- This year NC State racks up 4.8 more points per game (25.4) than Clemson surrenders (20.6).
- NC State is 0-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when the team records more than 20.6 points.
- When Clemson allows fewer than 25.4 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
Here are a few more need-to-know numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||424.1 (52)||347.4 (106)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||276.9 (6)||332.9 (30)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||165.7 (54)||143.3 (82)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||258.4 (45)||204.1 (97)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||12 (91)||11 (81)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||12 (35)||12 (35)|
Clemson vs. NC State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The over/under for the contest of 43.5 is 12.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Clemson (30.4 points per game) and NC State (25.4 points per game).
- The 44.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.7 more than the 43.5 total in this contest.
- Clemson has a record of 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- NC State has won just one game against the spread this year.
- Clemson has been favored by 8.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Clemson Statistical Leaders
- This season Cade Klubnik has 1,684 passing yards (240.6 yards per game) while going 155-for-244 (63.5%) and connecting on 13 touchdowns with three interceptions. He has added 93 rushing yards and three touchdowns, averaging 13.3 yards per game.
- Will Shipley has churned out a team-leading 494 rushing yards (70.6 per game) and three scores.
- Phil Mafah has 355 rushing yards on 57 carries, and four touchdowns.
- Tyler Brown has been targeted 38 times and has 28 catches, leading his team with 389 yards (55.6 ypg) while also scoring two touchdowns.
- Beaux Collins has been targeted 44 times and contributed with 368 yards (on 26 catches) plus two touchdowns.
- Jake Briningstool is averaging 35.9 yards per game, with 23 catches for 251 yards and three touchdowns.
- T.J. Parker has 4.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 7.0 TFL and 17 tackles.
- This season Jeremiah Trotter Jr. has totaled 34 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception, leading his team in tackles.
- Wade Woodaz has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding seven tackles, 2.0 TFL, two sacks, and two passes defended.
NC State Statistical Leaders
- Brennan Armstrong has 971 passing yards (138.7 per game), five touchdowns and six interceptions. He also has 281 rushing yards on 70 carries with three touchdowns.
- So far this year Michael Allen has rushed for 230 yards on 43 carries (32.9 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- Kevin Concepcion has reeled in 37 passes for a team-high 410 yards and four touchdowns. He has been targeted 60 times, and averages 58.6 yards per game.
- Terrell Timmons Jr. has hauled in nine catches for 172 yards (24.6 per game).
- Bradley Rozner has collected 145 yards on 14 receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 20.7 yards per game.
- Davin Vann has collected a team-leading 4.5 sacks, while adding 3.0 TFL and 22 tackles.
- Payton Wilson has totaled 77 tackles, 6.0 TFL, four sacks, and one interception this season, leading his team in tackles.
- In terms of picks, Shyheim Battle leads the team with two interceptions this season and has added 23 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!