NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- City: Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Venue: Centennial Bank Stadium
|Coastal Carolina||-9.5 (-107)||O 61.5 (-109)||-370|
|Arkansas State||+9.5 (-113)||U 61.5 (-116)||+281|
The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (3-3) are solid favorites — expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -9.5) — against the Arkansas State Red Wolves (3-3) in a matchup of two conference rivals. The total for this one is set at 61.5 points.
In their most recent game, the Chanticleers won 27-24 over the Appalachian State Mountaineers. Last time out, the Red Wolves were beaten by the Troy Trojans 37-3.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Coastal Carolina vs. Arkansas State Key Stats
- The average points per game for Coastal Carolina this season, 30.2, is 6.3 fewer than the 36.5 Arkansas State has given up.
- Arkansas State is 2-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread when it allows fewer than 30.2 points.
- Arkansas State racks up just 1.5 fewer points per game (22.2) than Coastal Carolina allows (23.7).
- Arkansas State is 1-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when the team puts up more than 23.7 points.
- Coastal Carolina has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when it allows fewer than 22.2 points.
Here are some more important stats from this season:
|Coastal Carolina||Arkansas State|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||449.2 (47)||351.2 (108)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||397.3 (75)||459.8 (108)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||149.5 (72)||144.8 (77)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||299.7 (23)||206.3 (94)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||8 (56)||6 (22)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||10 (45)||4 (125)|
Coastal Carolina vs. Arkansas State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 52.4 points per game, 9.1 points fewer than the point total of 61.5 for this contest.
- The 60.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.3 fewer than the 61.5 over/under in this contest.
- Coastal Carolina is 3-1-0 ATS this season.
- Arkansas State has won one game against the spread this year.
- Coastal Carolina has been favored by 9.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Arkansas State has not covered the spread this year (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Coastal Carolina Statistical Leaders
- Grayson McCall has 1,675 yards through the air (279.2 per game) and a 64.8% completion percentage (127-for-196), heaving eight touchdown passes and six interceptions.
- Braydon Bennett has 64 attempts for a team-high 309 rushing yards (51.5 per game) and four touchdowns. He also has 11 catches for 145 receiving yards (24.2 per game).
- CJ Beasley has 135 rushing yards on 27 attempts, and one touchdown.
- Sam Pinckney has 35 catches (54 targets) and paces his team with 545 receiving yards (90.8 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Jared Brown has 29 catches for 354 yards (59 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jameson Tucker has caught 10 passes on 15 targets for 193 yards and two touchdowns.
- This season Allen Henry leads the team with 1.5 sacks and has added one TFL and 12 tackles.
- Clayton Isbell’s 22 tackles and three interceptions make him the team leader for tackles and interceptions.
Arkansas State Statistical Leaders
- Jaylen Raynor has 850 passing yards (141.7 per game) with a 63.3% completion percentage (50-for-79), throwing for 10 touchdowns with one interception. He also has 194 rushing yards on 50 carries and two touchdowns.
- Ja’Quez Cross has 55 attempts for a team-high 353 rushing yards (58.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Zak Wallace has 215 yards on 65 carries (35.8 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown.
- Courtney Jackson has 15 catches (24 targets) and paces his team with 280 receiving yards (46.7 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Jeff Foreman has contributed with 10 receptions (on 20 targets) for 260 yards and three touchdowns.
- Corey Rucker has caught 12 passes on 33 targets for 179 yards.
- This season Blayne Toll leads the team with two sacks and has added four TFL and nine tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Javante Mackey has racked up 35 tackles, two TFL, and two sacks and leads the team in tackles.
- Trevian Thomas has a team-high one interception and has tacked on 25 tackles and one pass defended in six games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!