NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- City: Norfolk, Virginia
- Venue: Kornblau Field at S.B. Ballard Stadium
|Coastal Carolina||-1.5 (-113)||O 51.5 (-119)||-128|
|Old Dominion||+1.5 (-107)||U 51.5 (-106)||+105|
In a matchup of two conference rivals, the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (5-3) will meet the Old Dominion Monarchs (4-4). The Chanticleers are slight favorites (-1.5). The predicted point total for the matchup is 51.5.
The Chanticleers defeated the Marshall Thundering Herd 34-6 in their last game. The Monarchs’ last game was a 30-27 loss to the James Madison Dukes.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Coastal Carolina vs. Old Dominion Key Stats
- Coastal Carolina has put an average of 30.3 points per game on the board this season, 4.3 more than the 26.0 Old Dominion has surrendered.
- Coastal Carolina is 5-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread when it scores more than 26.0 points.
- When the Monarchs defense allows fewer than 30.3 points, Old Dominion has put together a 3-2 overall record and a 1-0 record against the spread.
- Old Dominion racks up 24.5 points per game, 3.9 more than Coastal Carolina allows (20.6).
- When Old Dominion scores more than 20.6 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- When Coastal Carolina gives up less than 24.5 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
Here are a few more important numbers from this season:
|Coastal Carolina||Old Dominion|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||444.8 (29)||365.6 (88)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||386.1 (76)||383.4 (74)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||153.5 (70)||158.6 (63)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||291.3 (18)||207.0 (96)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||10 (47)||14 (103)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||17 (9)||10 (78)|
Coastal Carolina vs. Old Dominion Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 54.8 points per game, 3.3 points more than the total of 51.5 for this contest.
- The 46.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.9 fewer than the 51.5 total in this contest.
- Coastal Carolina has compiled a 5-1-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Old Dominion has compiled a perfect 2-0-0 record against the spread this season.
- Coastal Carolina has been favored by 1.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in both.
- Old Dominion has won each of its two games this year when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a look at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Coastal Carolina Statistical Leaders
- This year Grayson McCall has 1,919 passing yards (239.9 yards per game) while going 151-for-224 (67.4%) and throwing 10 touchdowns with six interceptions.
- Braydon Bennett has run for a team-high 344 yards (43.0 per game) and four touchdowns. He also has 151 receiving yards on 14 catches .
- CJ Beasley has 173 rushing yards on 44 attempts, and one touchdown.
- Sam Pinckney has 41 catches (on 65 targets) and leads the team with 613 receiving yards (76.6 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Jared Brown’s stat line this year reveals 38 catches for 528 yards and three touchdowns. He puts up 66.0 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 52 times.
- Jameson Tucker has collected 280 yards on 13 receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 35.0 yards per game.
- Micheal Mason has 3.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 1.0 TFL and 27 tackles.
- Clayton Isbell leads the team in both tackles and interceptions, totaling 37 tackles and three interceptions over the current campaign.
Old Dominion Statistical Leaders
- Grant Wilson has thrown for 1,303 yards while completing 58.8% of his passes, with 10 touchdowns and five interceptions (162.9 yards per game).
- Kadarius Calloway has racked up a team-best 523 rushing yards (65.4 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Keshawn Wicks has run for 435 yards on 80 carries (54.4 yards per game), with four touchdowns on the ground.
- Kelby Williams has grabbed 14 passes for a team-high 338 yards and one touchdown. He has been targeted 31 times, and averages 42.3 yards per game.
- Reymello Murphy has tacked on 15 catches for 302 yards and two touchdowns this season. He has been targeted 26 times, and averages 37.8 receiving yards.
- Javon Harvey has caught 12 passes on 23 targets for 290 yards and two touchdowns.
- Jason Henderson boasts an impressive stat line to lead the team in sacks and total tackles, collecting 2.5 sacks, 9.0 TFL and 115 tackles.
- EJ Green has a team-high one interception and has tacked on 28 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and one pass defended in eight games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!