NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- City: Fort Collins, Colorado
- Venue: Sonny Lubick Field at Canvas Stadium
|Colorado State||– ()||O 61.5 (-107)||+218|
|Boise State||+ ()||U 61.5 (-117)||-277|
The Colorado State Rams (2-3) are considered favorites (-) according to the oddsmakers ahead of their game versus the Boise State Broncos (3-3) on October 14, 2023, starting at 9:45 PM ET, airing on Fox Sports 1. The matchup has an over/under of 61.5 points.
The Rams played the Utah State Aggies in their last game, falling 44-24. Last time out, the Broncos knocked off the San Jose State Spartans 35-27.
We’ve collected all the details you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Colorado State vs. Boise State Key Stats
- Colorado State’s average points scored this season (31) and Boise State’s average points allowed (30.8) are within 0.2 points.
- When it goes over what Boise State gives up this season (30.8 points per game), Colorado State is 2-1 and 2-0 against the spread.
- When Boise State limits opposing offenses to less than 31 points, it is 2-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- Boise State racks up 29.7 points per game, 6.3 fewer than Colorado State surrenders (36).
- This year Colorado State is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it holds opponents to less than 29.7 points.
Below are a few more important stats from this season:
|Colorado State||Boise State|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||428 (77)||432.3 (32)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||478.4 (104)||432.8 (117)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||75.8 (130)||181.7 (40)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||352.2 (4)||250.7 (57)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||15 (133)||9 (82)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||11 (16)||7 (81)|
Colorado State vs. Boise State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 60.7 points per game, 0.8 points fewer than the total of 61.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 66.8 points per game, 5.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Colorado State has a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Boise State has won just one game against the spread this year.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Colorado State Statistical Leaders
- Brayden Fowler-Nicolosi has 1,585 yards through the air (317 per game) and a 64.8% completion percentage (129-for-199), pitching 11 touchdown passes and 10 interceptions.
- Kobe Johnson has racked up a team-high 128 yards (25.6 per game) and tallied one touchdown.
- Avery Morrow has 100 rushing yards on 36 attempts.
- Tory Horton has 48 catches (58 targets) and paces his team with 560 receiving yards (112 ypg) and six touchdowns.
- Dallin Holker has also contributed with 412 yards, on 32 catches plus five touchdowns. He puts up 82.4 receiving yards per game.
- Justus Ross-Simmons has caught 20 passes on 36 targets for 301 yards and one touchdown.
- Mohamed Kamara has 8.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added eight TFL and 20 tackles.
- Jack Howell has totaled 30 tackles and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far.
- This season Dom Jones leads the team with one interception and has added one pass defended.
Boise State Statistical Leaders
- Taylen Green has thrown for 1,013 yards while completing 52.5% of his passes, with five touchdowns and four interceptions (168.8 yards per game). He also has 40 carries for 219 yards and four touchdowns.
- Ashton Jeanty has taken 120 attempts for 656 rushing yards (109.3 per game) while scoring eight touchdowns. He’s also caught 25 passes for 354 yards with four touchdowns through the air.
- This season Eric McAlister has 30 receptions and leads the team with 596 yards (99.3 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Stefan Cobbs has caught 19 passes on 39 targets for 194 yards and one touchdown, averaging 32.3 yards per game.
- Ahmed Hassanein has four sacks to lead the team, and has also added five TFL and 21 tackles.
- Over the current campaign, Marco Notarainni has racked up 40 tackles, four TFL, and three sacks and leads the team in tackles.
- Alexander Teubner has a team-high one interception and has tacked on 17 tackles and one pass defended in six games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!