NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: MW Network
- City: Logan, Utah
- Venue: Merlin Olsen Field at Maverik Stadium
|Colorado State||-1.5 (-108)||O 65.5 (-109)||-121|
|Utah State||+1.5 (-112)||U 65.5 (-116)||+100|
The Colorado State Rams (2-2) are slim favorites (-1.5) against the Utah State Aggies (2-3) in a battle of two conference rivals. The predicted point total for the matchup is 65.5.
In their last game, the Rams won 41-20 over the Utah Tech Trailblazers. The Aggies’ last game was a 34-33 win over the UConn Huskies.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Colorado State vs. Utah State Key Stats
- Colorado State has put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game this season (32.8) as Utah State has allowed (33.8).
- When it exceeds what Utah State gives up this season (33.8 points per game), Colorado State is 1-1 and 1-0 against the spread.
- Utah State is 1-1 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it allows fewer than 32.8 points.
- Utah State averages 3.0 more points per game (37.0) than Colorado State surrenders (34.0).
- Utah State is 0-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 34.0 points.
- This season Colorado State is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it holds opponents to fewer than 37.0 points.
Here are a few more need-to-know numbers from this season:
|Colorado State||Utah State|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||455.0 (81)||427.6 (38)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||438.3 (64)||424.2 (111)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||71.0 (129)||149.8 (72)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||384.0 (3)||277.8 (33)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||10 (117)||8 (83)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||7 (53)||9 (22)|
Colorado State vs. Utah State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Colorado State averages 32.8 points per game against Utah State’s 37.0, totaling 4.3 points over the matchup’s total of 65.5.
- This game’s over/under is 2.3 fewer points than the 67.8 these two teams combine to give up per game.
- Colorado State has covered in each of its two games with a spread this season.
- Utah State has not won against the spread this year in one chances.
- Utah State has not covered the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a look at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Colorado State Statistical Leaders
- Brayden Fowler-Nicolosi has thrown for 1,360 yards while connecting on 72.5% of his passes (103-for-142), with 11 touchdowns and seven interceptions (340.0 yards per game).
- Avery Morrow has 36 attempts for a team-high 100 rushing yards (25.0 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- Kobe Johnson has 72 rushing yards on 27 carries.
- Tory Horton has hauled in 45 catches for 540 yards, best on his team, and six touchdowns. He has been targeted 53 times, and averages 135.0 receiving yards per game.
- Dallin Holker has also contributed with 26 catches for 362 yards and five touchdowns. He has been targeted 35 times and averages 90.5 receiving yards per game.
- Justus Ross-Simmons has caught 18 passes for 279 yards and one touchdown, averaging 69.8 yards per game.
- Mohamed Kamara has collected a team-leading 5.5 sacks, while adding 5.0 TFL and 16 tackles.
- Jack Howell has collected 22 tackles and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far.
- This season Henry Blackburn leads the team with one interception and has added 10 tackles and one pass defended.
Utah State Statistical Leaders
- McCae Hillstead has passed for 730 yards (52-of-90), with eight touchdowns and five interceptions (146.0 yards per game).
- Davon Booth has racked up a team-high 254 rushing yards (50.8 per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- So far this year Rahsul Faison has run for 208 yards on 25 carries (41.6 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- Jalen Royals has racked up 26 catches for 382 yards, best on his team, and five touchdowns. He averages 76.4 receiving yards per game.
- Terrell Vaughn has hauled in 39 catches for 351 yards (70.2 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Micah Davis is averaging 49.0 yards per game, with 11 catches for 245 yards and three touchdowns.
- Cole Joyce has 2.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 2.0 TFL and 14 tackles.
- MJ Tafisi has racked up 40 tackles and 2.0 TFL, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Devin Dye has picked off two passes to lead the team while adding 22 tackles and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!