NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Channel: Pac-12 Network
- City: Tempe, Arizona
- Venue: Sun Devil Stadium
|Colorado||-4.5 (-113)||O 59.5 (-111)||-200|
|Arizona State||+4.5 (-107)||U 59.5 (-114)||+161|
The Colorado Buffaloes (3-2) are the favorites — expected to win by at least a field goal, but less than a touchdown (currently -4.5) — versus the Arizona State Sun Devils (1-4) in a battle of two conference rivals. The over/under for this one is set at 59.5 points.
The Buffaloes played the USC Trojans in their last outing, losing 48-41. The Sun Devils are coming off of a loss to the California Golden Bears by the score of 24-21.
We’ve got all the info you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Colorado vs. Arizona State Key Stats
- Colorado has put an average of 34.2 points per game on the board this season, 5.6 more than the 28.6 Arizona State has surrendered.
- When it exceeds what Arizona State gives up this season (28.6 points per game), Colorado is 3-1 and 2-1 against the spread.
- Arizona State is 1-3 overall and 1-0 against the spread when it allows fewer than 34.2 points.
- Arizona State averages 17.6 points per game, 18.6 fewer than Colorado allows (36.2).
Below are some more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||440.0 (29)||332.2 (105)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||480.2 (127)||348.2 (62)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||83.2 (126)||89.0 (123)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||356.8 (5)||243.2 (60)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||5 (28)||13 (130)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||9 (22)||1 (128)|
Colorado vs. Arizona State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Colorado averages 34.2 points per game against Arizona State’s 17.6, totaling 7.7 points under the matchup’s point total of 59.5.
- The 64.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 5.3 more than the 59.5 total in this contest.
- Colorado has a record of 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Arizona State has put together a perfect 2-0-0 record against the spread this year.
- Colorado has not covered the spread when favored by 4.5 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- Arizona State has won each of its two games this season when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a look at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Colorado Statistical Leaders
- Shedeur Sanders has passed for 1,781 yards (160-for-214), with 15 touchdowns and two interceptions (356.2 YPG).
- Dylan Edwards has churned out a team-best 201 rushing yards (40.2 per game) plus one touchdown. He has added 17 catches for 169 yards and three receiving touchdowns.
- Anthony Hankerson has rushed for 156 yards (31.2 per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Xavier Weaver has grabbed 41 passes for a team-high 490 yards plus two touchdowns. He averages 98.0 receiving yards per game.
- Jimmy Horn Jr. has also chipped in with 34 catches for 327 yards and four touchdowns. He has been targeted 43 times and puts up 65.4 receiving yards per game.
- Travis Hunter has caught 16 passes for 213 yards, averaging 42.6 yards per game.
- This season Jordan Domineck leads the team with 2.0 sacks and has added 6.0 TFL and 20 tackles.
- Trevor Woods leads the team in both tackles and interceptions, totaling 30 tackles and two interceptions over the current campaign.
Arizona State Statistical Leaders
- Jaden Rashada has 403 passing yards (80.6 per game) with a 56.7% completion percentage (34-for-60), throwing for three touchdowns with one interception.
- Cameron Skattebo has rushed for a team-leading 318 yards on 80 attempts (63.6 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns. He also averages 45.6 receiving yards per game, grabbing 14 passes for 228 yards and one touchdown.
- DeCarlos Brooks has 90 yards on 21 carries (18.0 yards per game).
- Elijhah Badger has 21 catches (39 targets) and paces his team with 288 receiving yards (57.6 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Jalin Conyers is averaging 35.8 receiving yards per game, racking up 17 receptions (24 targets) for 179 yards.
- This season Prince Dorbah leads the team with 3.5 sacks and has added 3.0 TFL and 14 tackles.
- Chris Edmonds’ 20 tackles make him the team’s leading tackler.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!