NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Friday, October 13, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- City: Boulder, Colorado
- Venue: Folsom Field
|Colorado||-10.5 (-113)||O 59.5 (-105)||-434|
|Stanford||+10.5 (-107)||U 59.5 (-120)||+322|
The Colorado Buffaloes (4-2) and Stanford Cardinal (1-4) will face off in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Buffaloes are big favorites (-10.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 59.5.
In their most recent game, the Buffaloes won 27-24 over the Arizona State Sun Devils. The Cardinal are coming off of a 42-6 loss to the Oregon Ducks.
We’ve collected all the details you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Colorado vs. Stanford Key Stats
- Colorado has put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game this season (33.0) as Stanford has allowed (34.6).
- When it exceeds what Stanford gives up this season (34.6 points per game), Colorado is 3-1 and 2-1 against the spread.
- When the Cardinal defense allows less than 33.0 points, Stanford has put together a 1-2 overall record and a 1-0 record against the spread.
- This season Stanford racks up 15.0 fewer points per game (19.2) than Colorado allows (34.2).
Here are a few more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||415.8 (37)||343.6 (120)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||465.5 (131)||445.2 (86)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||78.7 (129)||148.8 (74)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||337.2 (8)||194.8 (103)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||5 (16)||5 (16)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||9 (37)||2 (127)|
Colorado vs. Stanford Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 52.2 points per game, 7.3 points fewer than the over/under of 59.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s over/under is 9.3 fewer points than the 68.8 these two teams combine to give up per game.
- Colorado has won two games against the spread this season.
- Stanford has a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Colorado has not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- Stanford has been an underdog by 10.5 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Colorado Statistical Leaders
- Shedeur Sanders has compiled 2,020 passing yards (336.7 per game) while connecting on 186 of 256 passes (72.7%), with 16 touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Dylan Edwards has racked up a team-best 217 rushing yards (36.2 per game) plus one touchdown. He has tacked on 20 catches for 193 yards and three receiving touchdowns.
- So far this year Anthony Hankerson has run for 214 yards (35.7 per game), with one touchdown.
- Xavier Weaver has 43 catches (on 59 targets) and leads the team with 507 receiving yards (84.5 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Jimmy Horn Jr. has also chipped in with 39 catches for 376 yards and four touchdowns. He has been targeted 49 times and averages 62.7 receiving yards per game.
- Michael Harrison is averaging 35.8 yards per game, racking up 26 receptions (36 targets) for 215 yards and four touchdowns.
- This season Amari McNeill leads the team with 2.5 sacks and has added 2.0 TFL and 11 tackles.
- This season Shilo Sanders has racked up 33 tackles and one interception, leading his team in tackles.
- Cam’Ron Silmon has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding 22 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended.
Stanford Statistical Leaders
- Ashton Daniels has 561 passing yards (112.2 per game) with a 60% completion percentage (48-for-80), throwing for three touchdowns with two interceptions. He also has 60 rushing yards on 28 carries.
- Casey Filkins has run for a team-leading 197 yards on 31 carries (39.4 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- So far this year E.J. Smith has run for 160 yards on 25 carries (32.0 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- Benjamin Yurosek has been targeted 24 times and has 15 catches, leading his team with 227 yards (45.4 per game) while hauling in one touchdown.
- Elic Ayomanor has contributed with 207 yards on 15 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 26 times and averages 41.4 receiving yards.
- Mudia Reuben has caught 10 passes on 19 targets for 148 yards.
- David Bailey has 4.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 5.0 TFL and 14 tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Tristan Sinclair has totaled 21 tackles and 1.0 TFL and leads the team in tackles.
- In terms of picks, Scotty Edwards leads the team with one interception this season and has added 15 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!