NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Thursday, November 2, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- City: Wilmington, North Carolina
- Venue: Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium
|Duke||-12.5 (-108)||O 45.5 (-112)||-555|
|Wake Forest||+12.5 (-112)||U 45.5 (-113)||+394|
The Duke Blue Devils (5-3) and Wake Forest Demon Deacons (4-4) will play each other in a battle of two conference rivals. The Blue Devils are big favorites (-12.5). An over/under of 45.5 points has been set for the matchup.
In their most recent outing, the Blue Devils lost 23-0 to the Louisville Cardinals. Last time out, the Demon Deacons were beaten by the Florida State Seminoles 41-16.
We’ve collected all the details you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Duke vs. Wake Forest Key Stats
- Wake Forest has allowed 24.5 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 25.9 Duke has scored.
- When it exceeds what Wake Forest gives up this season (24.5 points per game), Duke is 4-0 and 1-0 against the spread.
- When the Deacs defense allows less than 25.9 points, Wake Forest has put together a 4-1 overall record and a 3-0 record against the spread.
- This year Wake Forest racks up 7.3 more points per game (22.3) than Duke surrenders (15.0).
- Wake Forest is 2-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall when the team puts up more than 15.0 points.
- This year Duke is 2-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it holds opponents to fewer than 22.3 points.
Here are a few more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||349.6 (98)||342.5 (104)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||320.3 (24)||384.5 (75)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||179.1 (38)||143.0 (84)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||170.5 (116)||199.5 (102)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||8 (25)||15 (113)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||10 (78)||10 (78)|
Duke vs. Wake Forest Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 48.2 points per game, 2.7 points more than the over/under of 45.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 39.5 points per game, 6.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Duke has covered twice in six chances against the spread this season.
- Wake Forest has put together a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- Duke has covered the spread when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- Wake Forest has been an underdog by 12.5 points or more two times this year, and covered the spread in one of those contests.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Duke Statistical Leaders
- Riley Leonard has passed for 1,102 yards (95-for-165), with three touchdowns and three interceptions (137.8 yards per game). He’s also run the football 58 times for 352 yards and four touchdowns.
- Jordan Waters has run for a team-leading 488 yards (61.0 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- Jaquez Moore has rushed for 405 yards (50.6 per game), with three touchdowns on the ground.
- Jordan Moore has 33 catches (57 targets) and paces his team with 440 receiving yards (55.0 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Jalon Calhoun’s stat line this year reveals 30 catches for 435 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 54.4 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 53 times.
- Sahmir Hagans has caught 17 passes on 30 targets for 144 yards.
- Aeneas Peebles has notched a team-leading 3.0 sacks, while adding 3.0 TFL and 22 tackles.
- Tre Freeman has racked up 55 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one interception, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Myles Jones has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding seven tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended.
Wake Forest Statistical Leaders
- Mitch Griffis has thrown for 1,279 yards while completing 56.8% of his passes, with nine touchdowns and seven interceptions (159.9 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 82 times for 82 yards.
- Demond Claiborne has run for a team-leading 493 yards on 110 attempts (61.6 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- So far this season Justice Ellison has run for 425 yards on 86 carries (53.1 yards per game).
- This year Jahmal Banks has 42 catches for a team-high 476 yards (59.5 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Taylor Morin’s stat line this year reveals 28 catches for 357 yards and two touchdowns. He averages 44.6 receiving yards per game.
- Wesley Grimes has caught 16 passes on 35 targets for 299 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 37.4 yards per game.
- Jasheen Davis has notched a team-leading 5.0 sacks, while adding 6.0 TFL and 28 tackles.
- Jacob Roberts has collected 46 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and five sacks, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- DaShawn Jones has intercepted three passes to lead the team while adding 30 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!