NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- City: Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Venue: Rynearson Stadium
|Eastern Michigan||-10.5 (-105)||–||-434|
|Kent State||+10.5 (-116)||–||+322|
In a matchup of two conference rivals, the Eastern Michigan Eagles (3-3) will play the Kent State Golden Flashes (1-5). The Eagles are heavy favorites (-10.5).
The Eagles head into this matchup after a 24-10 win over the Ball State Cardinals in their last game. Last time out, the Golden Flashes were beaten by the Ohio Bobcats 42-17.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Eastern Michigan vs. Kent State Key Stats
- The average points per game for Eastern Michigan this season, 17.5, is 17.8 fewer than the 35.3 Kent State has given up.
- This year Kent State racks up 7.0 fewer points per game (13.3) than Eastern Michigan allows (20.3).
Below are some more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Eastern Michigan||Kent State|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||259.0 (127)||262.0 (125)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||396.7 (105)||409.2 (113)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||113.0 (112)||115.0 (111)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||146.0 (127)||147.0 (126)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||6 (38)||4 (10)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||9 (37)||5 (109)|
Eastern Michigan vs. Kent State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Eastern Michigan has won two games against the spread this season.
- Kent State has won two games against the spread this year.
- Kent State has been an underdog by 10.5 points or more three times this year, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Eastern Michigan Statistical Leaders
- Austin Smith has recorded 834 passing yards (139.0 per game) while completing 85 of 139 passes (61.2%), with five touchdowns and three interceptions. He has added 100 rushing yards (and one touchdown), averaging 16.7 per game.
- Jaylon Jackson has churned out a team-best 297 rushing yards (49.5 per game) plus one touchdown.
- Samson Evans has run for 284 yards (47.3 YPG), with three touchdowns on the ground.
- Tanner Knue has 25 receptions for a team-high 210 yards (35.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- JB Mitchell III has also chipped in with 18 catches for 174 yards and one touchdown. He has been targeted 31 times and averages 29.0 receiving yards per game.
- Hamze Elzayat has 157 receiving yards on eight receptions (15 targets), with two touchdowns, averaging 26.2 yards per game.
- Mikah Coleman has 3.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 3.0 TFL and nine tackles.
- This season Joseph Sparacio has totaled 27 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one sack, leading his team in tackles.
- Bennett Walker has intercepted three passes to lead the team while adding five tackles and three passes defended.
Kent State Statistical Leaders
- This year, Michael Alaimo has racked up 870 passing yards (145.0 per game) while connecting on 70 of 122 passes (57.4%), with two touchdowns and four interceptions.
- Gavin Garcia has churned out a team-best 337 rushing yards (56.2 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Jaylen Thomas has rushed for 146 yards on 40 carries (24.3 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Chrishon McCray has 25 catches (42 targets) and paces his team with 327 receiving yards (54.5 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Trell Harris has added 13 receptions (on 23 targets) for 233 yards and one touchdown.
- Jameel Gardner Jr. has caught nine passes on 16 targets for 121 yards, averaging 20.2 yards per game.
- CJ West has 2.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 3.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- Devin Nicholson has racked up 42 tackles and 3.0 TFL to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Jalani Williams has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding 15 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!