NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Friday, October 27, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- City: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Jerry Richardson Stadium
|Florida Atlantic||-5.5 (-113)||O 41.5 (-116)||-222|
|Charlotte||+5.5 (-107)||U 41.5 (-109)||+178|
The Florida Atlantic Owls (3-4) and Charlotte 49ers (2-5) will face off in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Owls are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -5.5). The over/under for this one is set at 41.5 points.
The Owls played the UTSA Roadrunners in their last game, falling 36-10. The 49ers are coming off of a victory over the East Carolina Pirates by the score of 10-7.
We’ve collected all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Florida Atlantic vs. Charlotte Key Stats
- Florida Atlantic has put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game this season (24.1) as Charlotte has allowed (22.7).
- Florida Atlantic is 2-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread when it scores more than 22.7 points.
- When the 49ers defense allows less than 24.1 points, Charlotte has put together a 2-2 overall record and a 1-1 record against the spread.
- This season Charlotte racks up 10.4 fewer points per game (14.6) than Florida Atlantic surrenders (25.0).
Below are a few more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||350.1 (104)||307.0 (124)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||399.0 (86)||345.1 (40)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||122.4 (103)||140.6 (88)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||227.7 (71)||166.4 (118)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||13 (104)||12 (91)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||13 (20)||6 (116)|
Florida Atlantic vs. Charlotte Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Florida Atlantic averages 24.1 points per game against Charlotte’s 14.6, amounting to 2.8 points under the game’s total of 41.5.
- The 47.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 6.2 more than the 41.5 total in this contest.
- Florida Atlantic has a record of 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Charlotte has covered twice in five chances against the spread this year.
- Charlotte has covered the spread twice this year (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Florida Atlantic Statistical Leaders
- Daniel Richardson has accumulated 1,044 passing yards (149.1 per game) while connecting on 116 of 183 passes (63.4%), with five touchdowns and six interceptions.
- Larry McCammon III has churned out a team-high 472 rushing yards (67.4 per game) plus four touchdowns. He has added 18 catches for 156 yards .
- Kobe Lewis has run for 211 yards (30.1 per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- LaJohntay Wester has been targeted 85 times and has 66 catches, leading his team with 636 yards (90.9 ypg) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Tony Johnson has 24 catches for 270 yards (38.6 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Je’Quan Burton has caught 15 passes for 193 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 27.6 yards per game.
- This season Marlon Bradley leads the team with 3.0 sacks and has added 3.0 TFL and 12 tackles.
- Bobby Ambush’s 26 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception make him the team’s tackle leader.
- This season Jarron Morris leads the team with two interceptions and has added 24 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two passes defended.
Charlotte Statistical Leaders
- This season Trexler Ivey has collected 601 passing yards (85.9 per game) while going 49-for-86 (57%) and throwing for two touchdowns with four interceptions.
- Jalon Jones has rushed for a team-leading 446 yards on 90 carries (63.7 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Terron Kellman has 192 yards on 41 carries (27.4 yards per game).
- Jack Hestera has racked up 23 catches for 286 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He averages 40.9 receiving yards per game.
- Jairus Mack’s stat line this year shows 11 catches for 213 yards and one touchdown. He averages 30.4 receiving yards per game.
- Colin Weber has caught 16 passes on 22 targets for 188 yards.
- This season Eyabi Anoma leads the team with 5.0 sacks and has added 6.0 TFL and 35 tackles.
- Demetrius Knight II has collected 45 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far.
- In terms of picks, Kameron Howard leads the team with two interceptions this season and has added 12 tackles and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!