NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- City: Birmingham, Alabama
- Venue: Protective Stadium
|Florida Atlantic||-1.5 (-101)||O 60.5 (-109)||-114|
|UAB||+1.5 (-120)||U 60.5 (-116)||-106|
In a battle of two conference rivals, the Florida Atlantic Owls (4-4) will meet the UAB Blazers (2-6). The Owls are slim favorites (-1.5). The game has an over/under of 60.5 points.
The Owls played the Charlotte 49ers in their most recent game, winning 38-16. The Blazers’ last game was a 45-21 loss to the Memphis Tigers.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Florida Atlantic vs. UAB Key Stats
- Florida Atlantic has averaged 11.7 fewer points per game this season (25.9) than UAB has allowed (37.6).
- In games where Florida Atlantic scores over 37.6 points, it is 3-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- UAB scores 29.0 points per game, 5.1 more than Florida Atlantic surrenders (23.9).
- UAB is 1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 23.9 points.
- Florida Atlantic has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 4-2 record overall when it allows opponents to score less than 29.0 points.
Here are some more need-to-know stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||350.0 (97)||430.5 (42)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||389.8 (80)||418.9 (107)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||123.5 (103)||151.6 (72)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||226.5 (69)||278.9 (31)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||14 (103)||16 (118)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||13 (33)||13 (33)|
Florida Atlantic vs. UAB Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Florida Atlantic averages 25.9 points per game against UAB’s 29.0, totaling 5.6 points under the matchup’s total of 60.5.
- The 61.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 1.0 more than the 60.5 over/under in this contest.
- Florida Atlantic has won three games against the spread this season, while failing to cover three times.
- UAB has covered three times in six matchups with a spread this year.
- Florida Atlantic has covered the spread once when favored by 1.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- When playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, UAB has an ATS record of 3-2.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Florida Atlantic Statistical Leaders
- Daniel Richardson has 1,262 passing yards (157.8 per game) and a 64.6% completion percentage (135-for-209), flinging eight touchdown passes and seven interceptions.
- Larry McCammon III has put up a team-best 539 yards (67.4 per game) and tallied five touchdowns. He also averages 21.9 receiving yards, catching 20 passes for 175 yards.
- So far this season Kobe Lewis has rushed for 224 yards (28.0 per game), with one touchdown.
- LaJohntay Wester has been targeted 97 times and has 76 catches, leading his team with 785 yards (98.1 ypg) while scoring five touchdowns.
- Tony Johnson has been targeted 35 times and contributed with 276 yards (on 25 catches) plus three touchdowns.
- Je’Quan Burton has collected 193 yards on 15 receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 24.1 yards per game.
- Marlon Bradley has notched a team-leading 3.0 sacks, while adding 3.0 TFL and 12 tackles.
- Over the course of his current campaign, Jarron Morris has 34 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and two interceptions, and leads the team in both interceptions and tackles.
UAB Statistical Leaders
- This year, Jacob Zeno has racked up 1,905 passing yards (238.1 per game) while completing 189 of 254 passes (74.4%), with 12 touchdowns and six interceptions. He has added 135 rushing yards on 59 carries (plus four touchdowns), averaging 16.9 yards per game.
- Jermaine Brown Jr. has taken 83 attempts for 410 rushing yards (51.3 per game) while scoring nine touchdowns. He’s also caught 26 passes for 271 yards .
- So far this season Isaiah Jacobs has run for 249 yards on 55 carries (31.1 yards per game), with three touchdowns.
- Tejhaun Palmer has 27 catches (40 targets) and paces his team with 430 receiving yards (53.8 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Amare Thomas’ stat line this year shows 38 catches for 354 yards and two touchdowns. He averages 44.3 receiving yards per game.
- Desmond Little has registered a team-leading 4.0 sacks, while adding 3.0 TFL and 19 tackles.
- Michael Moore has collected 44 tackles and 3.0 TFL to lead the team in tackles so far.
- BJ Mayes has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 24 tackles and three passes defended in eight games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!