NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- City: Tallahassee, Florida
- Venue: Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium
|Florida State||-13.5 (-119)||O 48.5 (-117)||-666|
|Duke||+13.5 (-103)||U 48.5 (-107)||+454|
The No. 4 Florida State Seminoles (6-0) are major, 13.5-point favorites at home versus the No. 16 Duke Blue Devils (5-1) on Saturday, October 21, 2023. Both squads feature stout defenses, with the Seminoles 23rd and the Blue Devils fourth in points per game allowed. The matchup has an over/under of 48.5 points.
The Seminoles enter the matchup after winning 41-3 over the Syracuse Orange in their last outing on October 14. Their last time out, the Blue Devils took down the NC State Wolfpack 24-3.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Florida State vs. Duke Key Stats
- Florida State has put an average of 42.2 points per game on the board this season, 32.4 more than the 9.8 Duke has surrendered.
- When it goes over what Duke gives up this season (9.8 points per game), Florida State is 6-0 and 3-1 against the spread.
- When Duke limits opposing offenses to fewer than 42.2 points, it is 5-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Duke racks up 31.2 points per game, 12.9 more than Florida State allows (18.3).
- When Duke puts up more than 18.3 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- When Florida State allows opponents to score less than 31.2 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
Here are a few more important numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||447.7 (49)||387 (94)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||363 (37)||298.5 (10)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||177.3 (46)||197.5 (19)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||270.3 (35)||189.5 (113)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||3 (2)||6 (22)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||8 (79)||9 (61)|
Florida State vs. Duke Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 73.4 points per game, 24.9 points more than the total of 48.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s point total is 20.4 fewer points than the 28.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2023.
- Florida State has put together a 3-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- Duke has a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Florida State has covered the spread once when favored by 13.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Florida State Statistical Leaders
- Jordan Travis has registered 1,472 passing yards (245.3 per game) while completing 116 of 182 passes (63.7%), with 13 touchdowns and one interception. He has added 114 rushing yards (and four touchdowns), averaging 19 per game.
- Trey Benson has racked up a team-high 493 rushing yards (82.2 per game) and six scores. He has tacked on 10 receptions for 99 yards .
- Lawrance Toafili has rushed for 228 yards (38 YPG), with two touchdowns on the ground. He also has 12 catches for 92 yards .
- Keon Coleman has 29 catches (on 44 targets) and leads the team with 418 receiving yards (69.7 per game) while hauling in seven touchdowns.
- Johnny Wilson has 20 catches for 357 yards (59.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Jaheim Bell has caught 14 passes for 238 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 39.7 yards per game.
- Kalen DeLoach is the team leader in both sacks and tackles, putting up four sacks, three TFL and 30 tackles.
- Jarrian Jones has a team-high one interception and has tacked on 11 tackles and one pass defended in six games this season.
Duke Statistical Leaders
- Riley Leonard has 912 passing yards (152 per game), three touchdowns and one interception. He also has 326 rushing yards on 47 carries with four touchdowns.
- Jordan Waters has 65 carries for a team-high 426 rushing yards (71 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- Jalon Calhoun has 24 catches (38 targets) and paces his team with 368 receiving yards (61.3 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Jordan Moore has hauled in 25 catches for 322 yards (53.7 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Sahmir Hagans has totaled 125 yards on 14 receptions, averaging 20.8 yards per game.
- Aeneas Peebles has collected a team-leading three sacks, while adding three TFL and 16 tackles.
- Over the current campaign, Tre Freeman has totaled 44 tackles, one TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- In terms of picks, Myles Jones leads the team with two interceptions this season and has added seven tackles, one TFL, and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!