NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- City: Gainesville, Florida
- Venue: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
|Florida||-5.5 (-114)||O 51.5 (+120)||-250|
|Arkansas||+5.5 (-106)||U 51.5 (-153)||+198|
In a matchup of two conference rivals, the Florida Gators (5-3) will play the Arkansas Razorbacks (2-6). The Gators are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -5.5). The expected point total for the matchup is 51.5.
The Gators were defeated by the Georgia Bulldogs 43-20 in their most recent game. Last time out, the Razorbacks lost 7-3 to the Mississippi State Bulldogs.
We’ve got all the info you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Florida vs. Arkansas Key Stats
- Florida has averaged 5.1 more points scored this season (28.0) than Arkansas has allowed (22.9).
- Florida is 4-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread when it scores more than 22.9 points.
- When Arkansas limits opposing offenses to fewer than 28.0 points, it is 2-3 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- Arkansas puts up 26.5 points per game, 3.6 more than Florida gives up (22.9).
- Arkansas is 1-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall when the team notches more than 22.9 points.
- Florida has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when it gives up less than 26.5 points.
Below are a few more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||411.4 (56)||305.9 (122)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||333.5 (35)||333.0 (33)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||140.4 (86)||109.0 (114)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||271.0 (37)||196.9 (105)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||7 (14)||9 (33)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||4 (129)||12 (54)|
Florida vs. Arkansas Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 54.5 points per game, 3.0 points more than the over/under of 51.5 for this game.
- The 45.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 5.7 fewer than the 51.5 total in this contest.
- Florida has put together a 3-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- Arkansas is 3-4-0 ATS this year.
- Florida has been favored by 5.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Arkansas has an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs this year.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Florida Statistical Leaders
- Graham Mertz has thrown for 2,102 yards (194-for-256), with 14 touchdowns and two interceptions (262.8 yards per game).
- Montrell Johnson has rushed for a team-leading 520 yards (65.0 per game) and tallied four touchdowns. He also averages 17.8 receiving yards, catching 20 passes for 142 yards and one touchdown.
- Trevor Etienne has 449 rushing yards on 76 attempts, and three touchdowns.
- Ricky Pearsall has 49 catches (65 targets) and paces his team with 723 receiving yards (90.4 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Eugene Wilson III has 37 catches for 326 yards (40.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Arlis Boardingham has caught 19 passes for 219 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 27.4 yards per game.
- Princely Umanmielen has 3.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 6.0 TFL and 26 tackles.
- This season Shemar James has racked up 50 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and one sack, leading his team in tackles.
- This season Devin Moore leads the team with one interception and has added four tackles and one pass defended.
Arkansas Statistical Leaders
- This season, K.J. Jefferson has racked up 1,547 passing yards (193.4 per game) while connecting on 143 of 219 passes (65.3%), with 14 touchdowns and seven interceptions. He has added 200 rushing yards on 112 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 25.0 yards per game.
- Rashod Dubinion has taken 79 carries for a team-leading 260 rushing yards (32.5 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- AJ Green has 252 yards on 42 carries (31.5 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns.
- This year Andrew Armstrong has 43 catches and leads the team with 520 yards (65.0 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Luke Hasz has been targeted 20 times, and tacked on 253 yards (on 16 catches) and three touchdowns.
- Isaac TeSlaa is averaging 27.1 receiving yards per game, racking up 21 receptions (43 targets) for 217 yards and one touchdown.
- Landon Jackson has 6.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 8.0 TFL and 32 tackles.
- Jaheim Thomas’ 61 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 2.5 sacks mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
- Dwight McGlothern has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on seven tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two passes defended in eight games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!