NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- City: Gainesville, Florida
- Venue: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
|Florida||-18.5 (-108)||O 54.5 (-107)||-1250|
|Vanderbilt||+18.5 (-112)||U 54.5 (-117)||+706|
The Florida Gators (3-2) are big favorites — expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -18.5) — against the Vanderbilt Commodores (2-4) in a battle of two conference rivals. The expected point total for the matchup is 54.5.
In their last outing, the Gators lost 33-14 to the Kentucky Wildcats. The Commodores are coming off of a 38-21 loss to the Missouri Tigers.
We’ve got all the details you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Florida vs. Vanderbilt Key Stats
- Florida’s average points scored this season, 25.0, is 8.3 fewer than the 33.3 Vanderbilt is giving up.
- Vanderbilt averages 31.3 points per game, 13.9 more than Florida surrenders (17.4).
- When Vanderbilt records more than 17.4 points, it is 0-3 against the spread and 2-4 overall.
- When Florida allows opponents to score less than 31.3 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
Here are a few more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||392.6 (63)||371.5 (27)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||275.4 (17)||408.8 (128)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||145.6 (80)||97.3 (120)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||247.0 (57)||274.2 (36)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||5 (28)||12 (126)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||1 (128)||9 (22)|
Florida vs. Vanderbilt Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 56.3 points per game, 1.8 points more than the point total of 54.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 50.7 points per game, 3.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Florida has won one game against the spread this season.
- Vanderbilt has not won against the spread this year in four chances.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Florida Statistical Leaders
- Graham Mertz has put up 1,195 passing yards (239.0 per game) with a 79% completion percentage (109-for-138) while throwing six touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Trevor Etienne has racked up a team-best 358 rushing yards (71.6 per game) and two scores. He has added 11 receptions for 84 yards .
- So far this year Montrell Johnson has rushed for 253 yards (50.6 per game), with three touchdowns. Johnson also makes an impact in the passing attack, catching 12 passes for 80 and one touchdown.
- Ricky Pearsall has racked up 29 receptions for 424 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 38 times, and averages 84.8 receiving yards per game.
- Caleb Douglas has also tacked on 133 yards, on 11 catches plus one touchdown. He averages 26.6 receiving yards per game.
- Eugene Wilson III has racked up 104 yards on 12 receptions, averaging 20.8 yards per game.
- Princely Umanmielen has 2.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 3.0 TFL and 11 tackles.
- Shemar James’ 30 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and one sack mean he’s the team’s top tackler.
- Devin Moore has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding one pass defended.
Vanderbilt Statistical Leaders
- AJ Swann has passed for 1,251 yards (92-of-173), with 11 touchdowns and seven interceptions (208.5 yards per game).
- Patrick Smith has taken 57 attempts for a team-leading 238 rushing yards (39.7 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Sedrick Alexander has run for 181 yards on 44 carries (30.2 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground.
- Will Sheppard has grabbed 32 passes for a team-high 443 yards and seven touchdowns. He has been targeted 57 times, and averages 73.8 yards per game.
- Jayden McGowan has hauled in 24 catches for 302 yards (50.3 per game).
- London Humphreys has caught 12 passes on 25 targets for 299 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 49.8 yards per game.
- CJ Taylor is the team leader in both sacks and tackles, putting up 3.0 sacks, 6.0 TFL and 32 tackles.
- De’Rickey Wright has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 17 tackles and two passes defended in six games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!