NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- City: Fresno, California
- Venue: Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field
|Fresno State||-24.5 (-109)||O 52.5 (-113)||-3333|
|Nevada||+24.5 (-111)||U 52.5 (-112)||+1164|
The No. 25 Fresno State Bulldogs (4-0) and Nevada Wolf Pack (0-4) will face off in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Bulldogs are big favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -24.5). The total for this one is set at 52.5 points.
The Bulldogs head into this matchup following a 53-10 win over the Kent State Golden Flashes in their last outing. The Wolf Pack are coming off of a 35-24 loss to the Texas State Bobcats.
We’ve got all the details you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Fresno State vs. Nevada Key Stats
- Fresno State’s average points scored this season (38.8) and Nevada’s points allowed (41.3) are within 2.5 points of each other.
- When the Wolf Pack defense allows less than 38.8 points, Nevada has accumulated a 0-3 overall record and a 2-0 record against the spread.
- Nevada averages just 2.0 fewer points per game (17.0) than Fresno State surrenders (19.0).
- When Nevada puts up more than 19.0 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- When Fresno State surrenders fewer than 17.0 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
Here are some more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||428.5 (50)||310.5 (116)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||297.5 (24)||536.5 (129)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||117.3 (108)||119.0 (104)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||311.3 (14)||191.5 (104)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||2 (3)||7 (88)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||10 (7)||6 (54)|
Fresno State vs. Nevada Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Fresno State averages 38.8 points per game against Nevada’s 17.0, totaling 3.3 points over the contest’s point total of 52.5.
- The 60.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 7.8 more than the 52.5 over/under in this contest.
- Fresno State has compiled a perfect 1-0-0 record against the spread this season.
- Nevada has won two games against the spread this year.
- Fresno State has won their only game this season when playing as at least 24.5-point favorites.
- Nevada has covered the spread once when an underdog by 24.5 points or more this year (in two opportunities).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Fresno State Statistical Leaders
- This year Mikey Keene has 1,195 passing yards (298.8 yards per game) while going 110-for-163 (67.5%) and tossing 12 touchdowns with two interceptions.
- Elijah Gilliam has racked up a team-high 273 rushing yards (68.3 per game) plus four touchdowns. He has added seven catches for 96 yards and one receiving touchdown.
- So far this season Malik Sherrod has rushed for 130 yards (32.5 per game), with one touchdown.
- Erik Brooks has hauled in 32 catches for 448 yards, best on his team, and four touchdowns. He has been targeted 42 times, and averages 112.0 receiving yards per game.
- Jalen Moss has also contributed with 20 receptions (on 31 targets) for 212 yards, scoring three touchdowns.
- Jaelen Gill is averaging 51.3 yards per game, with 20 catches for 205 yards and three touchdowns.
- This season Morice Norris leads the team with 1.0 sack and has added 3.0 TFL and 17 tackles.
- Dean Clark’s 25 tackles make him the team’s leading tackler.
- This season Carlton Johnson leads the team with three interceptions and has added eight tackles and three passes defended.
Nevada Statistical Leaders
- Brendon Lewis has thrown for 550 yards while completing 61.7% of his passes, with zero touchdowns and two interceptions (137.5 yards per game). He also has 40 carries for 171 yards and two touchdowns.
- Sean Dollars has run for 161 yards on 48 carries (40.3 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground.
- This season Jamaal Bell has 24 catches and leads the team with 223 yards (55.8 per game) while hauling in one touchdown.
- Spencer Curtis has been targeted 13 times, and added 114 yards (on eight catches).
- Dalevon Campbell has 107 receiving yards on eight receptions (16 targets).
- This season Ike Nnakenyi leads the team with 2.0 sacks and has added 1.0 TFL and four tackles.
- Emany Johnson has racked up 24 tackles and 2.0 TFL to lead the team in tackles so far.
- KK Meier has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding six tackles and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!