NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- City: Fresno, California
- Venue: Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field
|Fresno State||-9.5 (-107)||O 58.5 (-111)||-344|
|UNLV||+9.5 (-113)||U 58.5 (-114)||+264|
In a battle of two conference rivals, the Fresno State Bulldogs (6-1) will face off against the UNLV Rebels (6-1). The Bulldogs are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -9.5). An over/under of 58.5 points has been set for the matchup.
In their last outing, the Bulldogs won 37-32 over the Utah State Aggies. Their last time out, the Rebels won 25-23 over the Colorado State Rams.
We’ve collected all the info you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Fresno State vs. UNLV Key Stats
- Fresno State has averaged 7.7 more points this season (34.0) than UNLV has allowed (26.3).
- When it exceeds what UNLV gives up this season (26.3 points per game), Fresno State is 6-0 and 1-1 against the spread.
- UNLV is 5-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread when it allows fewer than 34.0 points.
- UNLV puts up 35.7 points per game, 15.6 more than Fresno State gives up (20.1).
- UNLV is 3-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall when the team scores more than 20.1 points.
- When Fresno State allows opponents to score fewer than 35.7 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
Below are a few more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||415.6 (61)||427.7 (49)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||329.6 (27)||406.0 (90)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||114.1 (111)||211.7 (13)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||301.4 (15)||216.0 (85)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||5 (5)||6 (14)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||14 (12)||15 (9)|
Fresno State vs. UNLV Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The total for the matchup of 58.5 is 11.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Fresno State (34.0 points per game) and UNLV (35.7 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 46.4 points per game, 12.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Fresno State has covered just once in five matchups with a spread this season.
- UNLV has covered four times in six chances against the spread this season.
- Fresno State has covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- UNLV has won their only game this season when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Fresno State Statistical Leaders
- Mikey Keene has 1,682 passing yards (240.3 per game) and a 68.5% completion percentage (159-for-232), tossing 15 touchdown passes and four interceptions.
- Malik Sherrod has taken 71 carries for a team-high 432 rushing yards (61.7 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Elijah Gilliam has 324 rushing yards on 81 attempts, and four touchdowns. He also has 10 catches for 108 yards and one score.
- Erik Brooks has 39 catches (55 targets) and paces his team with 551 receiving yards (78.7 ypg) and four touchdowns.
- Jalen Moss has also chipped in with 36 catches for 390 yards and four touchdowns. He has been targeted 53 times and averages 55.7 receiving yards per game.
- Jaelen Gill has 374 receiving yards on 34 receptions (43 targets), with five touchdowns, averaging 53.4 yards per game.
- This season Jacob Holmes leads the team with 4.0 sacks and has added 4.0 TFL and nine tackles.
- Dean Clark’s 42 tackles and 2.0 TFL mean he’s the team’s tackle leader.
- This season Carlton Johnson leads the team with four interceptions and has added 22 tackles and four passes defended.
UNLV Statistical Leaders
- Jayden Maiava has 1,311 passing yards (187.3 per game) with a 65.2% completion percentage (101-for-155), throwing for five touchdowns with two interceptions. He also has 142 rushing yards on 31 carries and one touchdown.
- Vincent Davis has racked up a team-best 388 rushing yards (55.4 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Donavyn Lester has run for 325 yards on 58 carries (46.4 yards per game), with seven touchdowns on the ground.
- Ricky White has been targeted 62 times and has 40 catches, leading his team with 557 yards (79.6 per game) while hauling in two touchdowns.
- Jacob De Jesus has chipped in with 30 receptions (on 37 targets) for 326 yards and two touchdowns.
- Senika McKie is averaging 28.3 yards per game, with 15 catches for 198 yards.
- Jeffae Williams has collected a team-leading 2.5 sacks, while adding 5.0 TFL, 18 tackles, and one interception.
- Over the current campaign, Jackson Woodard has totaled 54 tackles and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- In terms of picks, Jaxen Turner leads the team with three interceptions this season and has added 24 tackles and three passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!