NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Laramie, Wyoming
- Venue: Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium
|Fresno State||-6.5 (-108)||O 46.5 (-120)||-238|
|Wyoming||+6.5 (-112)||U 46.5 (-105)||+189|
In a matchup of two conference rivals, the No. 24 Fresno State Bulldogs (5-0) will meet the Wyoming Cowboys (4-1). The Bulldogs are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -6.5). The game has an over/under of 46.5 points.
The Bulldogs defeated the Nevada Wolf Pack 27-9 in their most recent outing. The Cowboys are coming off of a victory over the New Mexico Lobos by the score of 35-26.
We’ve collected all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Fresno State vs. Wyoming Key Stats
- Fresno State, on average, scores 11.2 more points (36.4) than Wyoming allows (25.2).
- In games where Fresno State scores over 25.2 points, it is 5-0 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- When Wyoming limits opposing offenses to less than 36.4 points, it is 4-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Wyoming puts up 9.6 more points per game (26.6) than Fresno State surrenders (17.0).
- When Wyoming puts up more than 17.0 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Fresno State has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when it allows opponents to score less than 26.6 points.
Below are some more important numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||424.8 (41)||324.6 (108)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||282.0 (18)||385.0 (84)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||122.0 (105)||182.4 (42)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||302.8 (15)||142.2 (125)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||4 (18)||6 (49)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||12 (3)||8 (37)|
Fresno State vs. Wyoming Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The total for the contest of 46.5 is 16.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Fresno State (36.4 points per game) and Wyoming (26.6 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 42.2 points per game, 4.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Fresno State has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Wyoming is 3-1-0 ATS this season.
- Fresno State has covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Wyoming has covered the spread when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs in two of two opportunities this year.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Fresno State Statistical Leaders
- This year Mikey Keene has 1,464 passing yards (292.8 yards per game) while going 136-for-197 (69%) and connecting on 14 touchdowns with four interceptions.
- Elijah Gilliam has 74 rushing attempts for a team-high 311 rushing yards (62.2 per game) and four touchdowns. He also has seven catches for 96 receiving yards (19.2 per game) and one touchdown.
- So far this year Malik Sherrod has run for 253 yards (50.6 per game), with two touchdowns.
- Erik Brooks has 34 receptions for a team-high 485 yards (97.0 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Jaelen Gill has also added 331 yards, on 28 catches plus five touchdowns. He averages 66.2 receiving yards per game.
- Jalen Moss has totaled 245 yards on 24 receptions with three touchdowns, averaging 49.0 yards per game.
- This season Morice Norris leads the team with 2.5 sacks and has added 4.0 TFL, 20 tackles, and one interception.
- Levelle Bailey’s 31 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception mean he’s the team’s tackle leader.
- This season Carlton Johnson leads the team with four interceptions and has added 12 tackles and four passes defended.
Wyoming Statistical Leaders
- Andrew Peasley has 575 passing yards (115.0 per game), six touchdowns and two interceptions. He also has 130 rushing yards on 34 carries with three touchdowns.
- Harrison Waylee has 53 attempts for a team-high 457 rushing yards (91.4 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Ayir Asante has been targeted 14 times and has seven catches, leading his team with 187 yards (37.4 per game) while also scoring three touchdowns.
- Wyatt Wieland’s stat line this year shows 18 catches for 184 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 36.8 receiving yards per game.
- John Michael Gyllenborg has caught nine passes on 14 targets for 92 yards and one touchdown.
- DeVonne Harris has 2.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 2.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- Shae Suiaunoa has collected 32 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one sack to lead the team in tackles so far.
- In terms of picks, Wrook Brown leads the team with three interceptions this season and has added 21 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!