NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: NFL Network
- City: Statesboro, Georgia
- Venue: Allen E. Paulson Stadium
|Georgia Southern||-6.5 (-109)||O 62.5 (-107)||-232|
|Coastal Carolina||+6.5 (-111)||U 62.5 (-117)||+185|
In a matchup of two conference rivals, the Georgia Southern Eagles (3-1) will play the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (2-2). The Eagles are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -6.5). The total for this one is set at 62.5 points.
The Eagles squared off against the Ball State Cardinals in their most recent outing, winning 40-3. Last time out, the Chanticleers lost 30-17 to the Georgia State Panthers.
We’ve got all the info you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Georgia Southern vs. Coastal Carolina Key Stats
- Georgia Southern has scored 34.3 points per game this season, 14.3 more than Coastal Carolina has given up.
- When it exceeds what Coastal Carolina gives up this season (20.0 points per game), Georgia Southern is 3-0 and 1-0 against the spread.
- When the Chanticleers defense allows less than 34.3 points, Coastal Carolina has put together a 2-2 overall record and a 2-0 record against the spread.
- Coastal Carolina racks up 13.2 more points per game (31.5) than Georgia Southern allows (18.3).
- Coastal Carolina is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when the team notches more than 18.3 points.
- Georgia Southern has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when it allows fewer than 31.5 points.
Here are some more important numbers from this season:
|Georgia Southern||Coastal Carolina|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||480.0 (22)||415.3 (59)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||334.3 (51)||382.5 (86)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||139.3 (86)||133.8 (91)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||340.8 (8)||281.5 (30)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||10 (121)||4 (30)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||6 (54)||9 (12)|
Georgia Southern vs. Coastal Carolina Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Georgia Southern averages 34.3 points per game against Coastal Carolina’s 31.5, amounting to 3.3 points over the contest’s point total of 62.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 24.2 fewer points than the 38.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2023.
- Georgia Southern has covered once in three games with a spread this season.
- Coastal Carolina has covered twice in three chances against the spread this year.
- Coastal Carolina has won their only game this year when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Georgia Southern Statistical Leaders
- Davis Brin has racked up 1,289 passing yards (322.3 per game) while completing 132 of 182 passes (72.5%), with nine touchdowns and seven interceptions.
- OJ Arnold has churned out a team-best 256 rushing yards (64.0 per game) and three scores. He has added seven receptions for 64 yards .
- So far this season Jalen White has run for 184 yards (46.0 per game), with two touchdowns.
- Derwin Burgess Jr. has grabbed 29 passes for a team-high 310 yards plus two touchdowns. He averages 77.5 receiving yards per game.
- Khaleb Hood has also added 283 yards, on 27 catches plus two touchdowns. He averages 70.8 receiving yards per game.
- Dalen Cobb has caught 15 passes for 161 yards, averaging 40.3 yards per game.
- This season Marc Stampley II leads the team with 1.0 sack and has added 1.0 TFL.
- Marques Watson-Trent has collected 14 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 0.5 sacks to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Jalen Denton has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding three tackles and one pass defended.
Coastal Carolina Statistical Leaders
- Grayson McCall has passed for 1,003 yards (86-of-129), with five touchdowns and two interceptions (250.8 yards per game).
- Braydon Bennett has racked up a team-high 131 rushing yards (32.8 per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- Jared Brown has 95 rushing yards on five carries (23.8 yards per game), with one touchdown. He also has 20 catches for 208 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Sam Pinckney has 21 receptions for a team-high 311 yards (77.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Kyre Duplessis has collected 112 yards on five receptions with one touchdown, averaging 28.0 yards per game.
- This season Micheal Mason leads the team with 1.5 sacks and has added 1.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- Juan Powell has totaled 17 tackles and 1.0 TFL to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Clayton Isbell has intercepted three passes to lead the team while adding 16 tackles and three passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!