NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- City: Statesboro, Georgia
- Venue: Allen E. Paulson Stadium
|Georgia Southern||-16.5 (-113)||O 58.5 (-112)||-833|
|UL Monroe||+16.5 (-107)||U 58.5 (-113)||+536|
In a matchup of two conference rivals, the Georgia Southern Eagles (4-2) will face off against the UL Monroe Warhawks (2-4). The Eagles are big favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -16.5). The matchup has an over/under of 58.5 points.
The Eagles head into this matchup following a 41-13 loss to the James Madison Dukes in their last game. The Warhawks’ last game finished in a 21-20 loss to the Texas State Bobcats.
We’ve collected all the info you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Georgia Southern vs. UL Monroe Key Stats
- Georgia Southern has put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game this season (31.3) as UL Monroe has allowed (31.8).
- Georgia Southern is 4-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread when it scores more than 31.8 points.
- UL Monroe is 2-1 overall and 1-0 against the spread when it allows fewer than 31.3 points.
- UL Monroe racks up 5.2 fewer points per game (18.5) than Georgia Southern surrenders (23.7).
- UL Monroe is 1-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall in games when it scores more than 23.7 points.
- This year Georgia Southern is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it holds opponents to fewer than 18.5 points.
Below are some more need-to-know stats from this season:
|Georgia Southern||UL Monroe|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||454.3 (44)||318.5 (123)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||364.3 (40)||454.7 (104)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||122.8 (104)||182.5 (40)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||331.5 (10)||136 (129)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||13 (116)||6 (22)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||10 (45)||12 (19)|
Georgia Southern vs. UL Monroe Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Georgia Southern averages 31.3 points per game against UL Monroe’s 18.5, totaling 8.7 points under the game’s point total of 58.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 55.5 points per game, 3.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Georgia Southern has covered twice in five games with a spread this season.
- UL Monroe has won two games against the spread this year.
- UL Monroe has covered the spread once this year (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 16.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Georgia Southern Statistical Leaders
- Davis Brin has 1,882 yards through the air (313.7 per game) and a 67.9% completion percentage (197-for-290), flinging 12 touchdown passes and nine interceptions.
- Jalen White has taken 55 attempts for a team-high 311 rushing yards (51.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
- OJ Arnold has run for 298 yards (49.7 per game), with three touchdowns on the ground.
- Khaleb Hood has 49 receptions for a team-high 492 yards (82 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Derwin Burgess Jr.’s stat line this year reveals 40 catches for 394 yards and three touchdowns. He puts up 65.7 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 57 times.
- Anthony Queeley is averaging 37 yards per game, racking up 22 receptions (38 targets) for 222 yards and three touchdowns.
- Isaac Walker has collected a team-leading two sacks, while adding six tackles.
- Marques Watson-Trent leads the team in both tackles and interceptions, totaling 22 tackles, two TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception over the current campaign.
UL Monroe Statistical Leaders
- Jiya Wright has 695 passing yards (115.8 per game) with a 54% completion percentage (61-for-113), throwing for six touchdowns with five interceptions. He also has 248 rushing yards on 59 carries and one touchdown.
- Isaiah Woullard has racked up a team-best 314 rushing yards (52.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Hunter Smith has 299 yards on 45 carries (49.8 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Tyrone Howell has hauled in 29 receptions for 313 yards, best on his team, and five touchdowns. He averages 52.2 receiving yards per game.
- Dariyan Wiley has tacked on 10 receptions (on 24 targets) for 142 yards and one touchdown.
- Nolan Quinlan has collected 86 yards on seven receptions, averaging 14.3 yards per game.
- This season Adin Huntington leads the team with 2.5 sacks and has added three TFL and 25 tackles.
- Michael Batton has racked up 40 tackles and 0.5 sacks to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Jaterious Evans has picked off three passes to lead the team while adding 31 tackles, four TFL, and three passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!