NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ACC Network
- City: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Bobby Dodd Stadium at Historic Grant Field
|Georgia Tech||-5.5 (-107)||O 57.5 (-113)||-222|
|Boston College||+5.5 (-113)||U 57.5 (-112)||+178|
The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (3-3) are the favorites — expected to win by at least a field goal, but less than a touchdown (currently -5.5) — versus the Boston College Eagles (3-3) in a matchup of two conference rivals. The expected point total for the game is 57.5.
The Yellow Jackets took down the Miami Hurricanes 23-20 in their last game. Their last time out, the Eagles won 27-24 over the Army Black Knights.
We’ve collected all the info you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Georgia Tech vs. Boston College Key Stats
- Georgia Tech has put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game (30.8) as Boston College has allowed (31.7).
- When it exceeds what Boston College gives up this season (31.7 points per game), Georgia Tech is 1-1 and 0-0 against the spread.
- When the Eagles defense allows less than 30.8 points, Boston College has put together a 3-1 overall record and a 1-1 record against the spread.
- Boston College scores just 1.3 fewer points per game (27.7) than Georgia Tech allows (29).
- When Georgia Tech allows opponents to put up fewer than 27.7 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
Here are a few more important stats from this season:
|Georgia Tech||Boston College|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||431.2 (59)||393.2 (84)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||432 (93)||371 (46)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||156 (64)||189 (29)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||275.2 (34)||204.2 (96)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||10 (74)||7 (35)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||12 (19)||6 (107)|
Georgia Tech vs. Boston College Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 58.5 points per game, 1.0 point more than the point total of 57.5 for this game.
- The 60.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.2 more than the 57.5 total in this contest.
- Georgia Tech has a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Boston College has covered once in four chances against the spread this year.
- Boston College has not covered the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Georgia Tech Statistical Leaders
- Haynes King has passed for 1,631 yards (119-for-191), with 16 touchdowns and six interceptions (271.8 yards per game). He’s also run the football 51 times for 222 yards and two touchdowns.
- Jamal Haynes has taken 72 carries for a team-high 409 rushing yards (68.2 YPG) and three touchdowns. He’s also caught 12 passes for 112 yards .
- So far this year Trevion Cooley has rushed for 235 yards (39.2 per game), with three touchdowns.
- Eric Singleton Jr. has grabbed 20 passes for a team best 355 yards plus five touchdowns. He averages 59.2 receiving yards per game.
- Malik Rutherford’s stat line this year reveals 25 catches for 290 yards and one touchdown. He averages 48.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 34 times.
- Dominick Blaylock has 228 receiving yards on 14 receptions (23 targets), with one touchdown, averaging 38 yards per game.
- Kyle Kennard is the team leader in both sacks and tackles, putting up four sacks, four TFL, 31 tackles, and one interception.
- Jaylon King has picked off three passes to lead the team while adding 26 tackles, one TFL, and three passes defended.
Boston College Statistical Leaders
- Thomas Castellanos has thrown for 1,165 yards while completing 57.2% of his passes, with 10 touchdowns and five interceptions (194.2 yards per game). He also has 98 carries for 500 yards and seven touchdowns.
- So far this season Pat Garwo III has run for 271 yards on 52 carries (45.2 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- Lewis Bond has grabbed 24 passes for a team-high 356 yards and five touchdowns. He has been targeted 34 times, and averages 59.3 yards per game.
- Ryan O’Keefe has been targeted 32 times, and tacked on 235 yards (on 23 catches) and one touchdown.
- Joseph Griffin Jr. has collected 213 yards on 16 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 35.5 yards per game.
- This season Shitta Sillah leads the team with two sacks and has added two TFL and nine tackles.
- Vinny DePalma has totaled 34 tackles and one TFL, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Elijah Jones has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding 15 tackles and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!