NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Auburn, Alabama
- Venue: Jordan-Hare Stadium
|Georgia||-14.5 (-111)||O 47.5 (-107)||-769|
|Auburn||+14.5 (-109)||U 47.5 (-117)||+506|
The No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (4-0), with the nation’s 10th-ranked scoring defense, square off versus the Auburn Tigers (3-1) and their 22nd-ranked defense on Saturday, September 30, 2023. The Bulldogs are major, 14.5-point favorites. An over/under of 47.5 points has been set for the matchup.
In their last outing, the Bulldogs won 49-21 over the UAB Blazers. Their last time out, the Tigers fell to the Texas A&M Aggies 27-10.
We’ve got all the details you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Georgia vs. Auburn Key Stats
- Georgia has scored 41.5 points per game this season, 25.5 more than Auburn has given up.
- When it exceeds what Auburn gives up this season (16.0 points per game), Georgia is 4-0 and 0-3 against the spread.
- When Auburn limits opposing offenses to fewer than 41.5 points, it is 3-1 overall and 0-2 against the spread.
- Auburn puts up 32.0 points per game, 20.7 more than Georgia surrenders (11.3).
- Auburn is 0-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall when the team puts up more than 11.3 points.
- Georgia has a 0-3 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when it allows less than 32.0 points.
Here are some more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||496.3 (15)||371.0 (87)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||282.3 (17)||298.5 (26)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||158.8 (64)||197.8 (31)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||337.5 (11)||173.3 (113)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||4 (30)||7 (88)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||7 (33)||8 (18)|
Georgia vs. Auburn Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Georgia averages 41.5 points per game against Auburn’s 32.0, totaling 26.0 points over the contest’s over/under of 47.5.
- The 27.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 20.2 fewer than the 47.5 total in this contest.
- Georgia has not won against the spread this season in three opportunities.
- Auburn has not won against the spread this year in two chances.
- Georgia has not covered the spread this season (0-3 ATS) when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Georgia Statistical Leaders
- Carson Beck has passed for 1,184 yards (93-for-128), with six touchdowns and one interception (296.0 yards per game).
- Daijun Edwards has taken 32 carries for a team-leading 184 rushing yards (46.0 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Kendall Milton has run for 96 yards (24.0 per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Brock Bowers has racked up 22 receptions for 255 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 26 times, and averages 63.8 receiving yards per game.
- Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint has been targeted 15 times and contributed with 182 yards (on 11 catches) plus one touchdown.
- Dominic Lovett has caught 17 passes for 169 yards, averaging 42.3 yards per game.
- Mykel Williams has registered a team-leading 2.0 sacks, while adding 2.0 TFL and three tackles.
- Smael Mondon Jr.’s 14 tackles mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
- This season Tykee Smith leads the team with three interceptions and has added 13 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and four passes defended.
Auburn Statistical Leaders
- Payton Thorne has passed for 561 yards (49-of-75), with four touchdowns and three interceptions (140.3 yards per game). He’s also rushed 33 times for 106 yards and two touchdowns.
- Jarquez Hunter has churned out a team-high 143 rushing yards (35.8 per game) and scored one touchdown.
- Damari Alston has rushed for 131 yards on 26 carries (32.8 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Jay Fair has 15 catches (21 targets) and paces his team with 184 receiving yards (46.0 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Shane Hooks has been targeted 16 times, and contributed with 106 yards (on eight catches) and one touchdown.
- Rivaldo Fairweather is averaging 25.3 receiving yards per game, racking up 11 receptions (12 targets) for 101 yards and one touchdown.
- Marcus Harris has collected a team-leading 2.0 sacks, while adding 2.0 TFL and 10 tackles.
- Eugene Asante’s 25 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 1.5 sacks mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
- Jaylin Simpson has picked off three passes to lead the team while adding 10 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!