NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Jacksonville, Florida
- Venue: TIAA Bank Field
|Georgia||-14.5 (-111)||O 51.5 (+119)||-769|
|Florida||+14.5 (-109)||U 51.5 (-151)||+506|
The No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (7-0) and Florida Gators (5-2) meet for the World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party on Saturday, October 28, 2023 at TIAA Bank Field, with the Bulldogs being big, 14.5-point favorites. The expected point total for the game is 51.5.
The Bulldogs beat the Vanderbilt Commodores 37-20 in their last game. The Gators are coming off of a 41-39 win over the South Carolina Gamecocks.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Georgia vs. Florida Key Stats
- Georgia, on average, is scoring 20.1 more points per game this season (40.1) than Florida is allowing (20.0).
- When it goes over what Florida gives up this season (20.0 points per game), Georgia is 7-0 and 1-5 against the spread.
- When the Gators defense allows fewer than 40.1 points, Florida has accumulated a 5-2 overall record and a 3-0 record against the spread.
- Florida puts up 15.1 more points per game (29.1) than Georgia allows (14.0).
- When Florida records more than 14.0 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- When Georgia allows opponents to put up fewer than 29.1 points, it is 1-5 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
Below are some more need-to-know numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||510.0 (6)||421.7 (54)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||262.6 (5)||311.7 (14)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||172.3 (48)||144.9 (81)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||337.7 (5)||276.9 (32)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||9 (51)||6 (14)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||9 (78)||4 (127)|
Georgia vs. Florida Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 69.2 points per game, 17.7 points more than the point total of 51.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 34 points per game, 17.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Georgia has won just one game against the spread this season.
- Florida has put together a perfect 3-0-0 record against the spread this season.
- Georgia has covered the spread once this season (1-5 ATS) when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Georgia Statistical Leaders
- Carson Beck has passed for 2,152 yards (173-for-235), with 12 touchdowns and four interceptions (307.4 yards per game).
- Daijun Edwards has run for a team-high 460 yards (65.7 per game) and six touchdowns.
- So far this year Kendall Milton has rushed for 196 yards (28.0 per game), with three touchdowns.
- Brock Bowers has 41 receptions for a team-high 566 yards (80.9 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint has also chipped in with 18 receptions (on 25 targets) for 333 yards, scoring two touchdowns.
- Dominic Lovett has collected 282 yards on 31 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 40.3 yards per game.
- Jamon Dumas-Johnson has 2.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 4.0 TFL and 23 tackles.
- Smael Mondon Jr.’s 32 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two sacks mean he’s the team’s tackle leader.
- This season Tykee Smith leads the team with four interceptions and has added 26 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and five passes defended.
Florida Statistical Leaders
- This season Graham Mertz has racked up 1,872 passing yards (267.4 per game) while going 169-for-222 (76.1%) and throwing for 12 touchdowns with two interceptions.
- Montrell Johnson has taken 85 carries for a team-leading 438 rushing yards (62.6 per game) while scoring four touchdowns. He’s also caught 18 passes for 128 yards (18.3 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown through the air.
- Trevor Etienne has run for 407 yards on 69 carries (58.1 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground.
- Ricky Pearsall has hauled in 43 catches for 624 yards, best on his team, and three touchdowns. He averages 89.1 receiving yards per game.
- Eugene Wilson III has also chipped in with 251 yards on 26 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 32 times and averages 35.9 receiving yards.
- Arlis Boardingham has 205 receiving yards on 18 receptions (21 targets), with four touchdowns.
- Princely Umanmielen has 3.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 5.0 TFL and 17 tackles.
- Shemar James’ 45 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and one sack make him the team’s tackle leader.
- Devin Moore has a team-high one interception and has tacked on one pass defended in seven games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!