NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- City: Athens, Georgia
- Venue: Sanford Stadium
|Georgia||-14.5 (-111)||O 48.5 (-107)||-769|
|Kentucky||+14.5 (-109)||U 48.5 (-117)||+506|
The No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (5-0) bring the 15th-ranked scoring offense in the country into a contest versus the No. 20 Kentucky Wildcats (5-0), who have the No. 19 defense on Saturday, October 7, 2023. The Bulldogs are major, 14.5-point favorites. The over/under for this one is set at 48.5 points.
The Bulldogs took down the Auburn Tigers 27-20 in their most recent outing. The Wildcats’ last game ended in a 33-14 win over the Florida Gators.
We’ve got all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Georgia vs. Kentucky Key Stats
- Georgia has put an average of 38.6 points per game on the board this season, 23.4 more than the 15.2 Kentucky has surrendered.
- When it exceeds what Kentucky gives up this season (15.2 points per game), Georgia is 5-0 and 0-4 against the spread.
- When the Cats defense allows less than 38.6 points, Kentucky has put together a 5-0 overall record and a 1-0 record against the spread.
- Kentucky racks up 24.0 more points per game (37.0) than Georgia gives up (13.0).
- When Kentucky scores more than 13.0 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- This season Georgia is 0-4 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it holds opponents to fewer than 37.0 points.
Below are a few more important numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||482.0 (12)||396.8 (62)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||287.2 (20)||297.2 (24)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||148.4 (77)||171.0 (51)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||333.6 (11)||225.8 (78)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||6 (49)||7 (66)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||8 (37)||9 (22)|
Georgia vs. Kentucky Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 75.6 points per game, 27.1 points more than the over/under of 48.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 28.2 points per game, 20.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Georgia is winless against the spread this season (0-4-0).
- Kentucky has compiled a perfect 1-0-0 record against the spread this season.
- Georgia has been favored by 14.5 points or more this season four times and failed to cover in all four.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Georgia Statistical Leaders
- Carson Beck has put up 1,502 passing yards (300.4 per game) with a 72% completion percentage (116-for-161) while registering seven touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Daijun Edwards has rushed for a team-best 260 yards (52.0 YPG) and five touchdowns.
- So far this year Dillon Bell has run for 98 yards (19.6 per game), with two touchdowns. Bell also figures in the passing attack, grabbing eight passes for 78 .
- Brock Bowers has 30 receptions for a team-high 412 yards (82.4 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint’s stat line this year reveals 13 catches for 226 yards and one touchdown. He averages 45.2 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 18 times.
- Dominic Lovett has collected 194 yards on 20 receptions, averaging 38.8 yards per game.
- Mykel Williams has notched a team-leading 2.0 sacks, while adding 2.0 TFL and three tackles.
- Smael Mondon Jr.’s 25 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one sack mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
- Tykee Smith has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 18 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and four passes defended in five games this season.
Kentucky Statistical Leaders
- Devin Leary has 1,129 passing yards (225.8 per game) and a 56.9% completion percentage, throwing 10 touchdown passes and five interceptions.
- Re’Mahn Davis has picked up a team-high 594 rushing yards (118.8 per game) and scored eight touchdowns. He has tacked on 11 catches for 146 yards with three receiving touchdowns.
- So far this season Jutahn McClain has rushed for 116 yards on 21 carries (23.2 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- Tayvion Robinson has racked up 19 receptions for 308 yards, best on his team, and three touchdowns. He averages 61.6 receiving yards per game.
- Barion Brown has added 19 catches for 251 yards and one touchdown this season. He has been targeted 37 times, and averages 50.2 receiving yards.
- Dane Key has 196 receiving yards on 13 receptions (27 targets), with two touchdowns.
- Trevin Wallace has 3.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 4.0 TFL, 23 tackles, and one interception.
- Maxwell Hairston’s 28 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three interceptions make him the team leader for tackles and interceptions.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!