NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Athens, Georgia
- Venue: Sanford Stadium
|Georgia||-17.5 (+109)||O 55.5 (-116)||-769|
|Missouri||+17.5 (-133)||U 55.5 (-109)||+506|
A pair of the nation’s strongest passing offenses square off when the No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (8-0) take the fourth-ranked air attack into a contest versus the No. 14 Missouri Tigers (7-1), with the No. 19 unit, on Saturday, November 4, 2023. The Bulldogs are massive, 17.5-point favorites. The total for this one is set at 55.5 points.
The Bulldogs faced the Florida Gators in their last game, winning 43-20. The Tigers’ last game finished in a 34-12 win over the South Carolina Gamecocks.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Georgia vs. Missouri Key Stats
- Georgia has averaged 17.2 more points scored this season (40.5) than Missouri has allowed (23.3).
- In games where Georgia scores over 23.3 points, it is 8-0 overall and 2-5 against the spread.
- When Missouri limits opposing offenses to fewer than 40.5 points, it is 7-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Missouri racks up 19.1 more points per game (33.9) than Georgia allows (14.8).
- Missouri is 3-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 14.8 points.
- Georgia has a 2-5 record against the spread and an 8-0 record overall when it allows opponents to score fewer than 33.9 points.
Here are a few more need-to-know numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||507.0 (5)||441.8 (33)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||272.1 (7)||338.0 (38)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||172.1 (48)||150.6 (74)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||334.9 (4)||291.1 (19)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||9 (33)||6 (8)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||10 (78)||8 (107)|
Georgia vs. Missouri Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The over/under for the matchup of 55.5 is 18.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Georgia (40.5 points per game) and Missouri (33.9 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 17.4 fewer points than the 38.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2023.
- Georgia has covered twice in seven games with a spread this season.
- Missouri has put together a 3-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- Georgia has not covered the spread when favored by 17.5 points or more this season (in four opportunities).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Georgia Statistical Leaders
- Carson Beck has 2,467 passing yards (308.4 per game) and a 73% completion percentage (192-for-263), tossing 14 touchdown passes and four interceptions.
- Daijun Edwards has racked up a team-leading 555 rushing yards (69.4 YPG) plus eight touchdowns.
- Kendall Milton has 251 rushing yards on 49 attempts, and four touchdowns.
- Brock Bowers has been targeted 53 times and has 41 catches, leading his team with 566 yards (70.8 ypg) while hauling in four touchdowns.
- Dominic Lovett has been targeted 43 times and tacked on 365 yards (on 35 catches) plus one touchdown.
- Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint has totaled 341 yards on 20 receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 42.6 yards per game.
- Jamon Dumas-Johnson has 3.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 5.0 TFL and 27 tackles.
- Smael Mondon Jr.’s 37 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and two sacks mean he’s the team’s tackle leader.
- This season Tykee Smith leads the team with four interceptions and has added 32 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and five passes defended.
Missouri Statistical Leaders
- This season Brady Cook has racked up 2,236 passing yards (279.5 per game) while going 168-for-241 (69.7%) and throwing for 15 touchdowns with three interceptions. He has tacked on 150 rushing yards on 59 carries with five touchdowns.
- Cody Schrader has picked up a team-high 807 rushing yards (100.9 per game) and scored nine touchdowns.
- So far this year Nathaniel Peat has rushed for 274 yards on 62 carries (34.3 yards per game), with two touchdowns.
- Luther Burden III has racked up 60 receptions for 898 yards, best on his team, and six touchdowns. He averages 112.3 receiving yards per game.
- Theo Wease’s stat line this year reveals 36 catches for 440 yards and five touchdowns. He averages 55.0 receiving yards per game.
- Mookie Cooper has caught 28 passes on 33 targets for 359 yards, averaging 44.9 yards per game.
- This season Johnny Walker Jr. leads the team with 4.5 sacks and has added 4.0 TFL and 28 tackles.
- Ty’Ron Hopper has totaled 41 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and two sacks this season, leading his team in tackles.
- Kris Abrams-Draine has picked off four passes to lead the team while adding 29 tackles and four passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!