NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Channel: Spectrum Sports
- City: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Venue: University Stadium (NM)
|Hawaii||-1.5 (-107)||O 59.5 (-114)||-121|
|New Mexico||+1.5 (-113)||U 59.5 (-111)||+100|
The Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (2-5) are small favorites (-1.5) against the New Mexico Lobos (2-4) in a battle of two conference rivals. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 59.5.
The Rainbow Warriors fell to the San Diego State Aztecs 41-34 in their last outing. The Lobos are coming off of a 52-24 loss to the San Jose State Spartans.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Hawaii vs. New Mexico Key Stats
- New Mexico has allowed its opponents to score 34.5 points per game, 10.6 more than the 23.9 Hawaii is scoring per contest.
- This season New Mexico averages 7.8 fewer points per game (27.8) than Hawaii surrenders (35.6).
- This season Hawaii is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it holds opponents to fewer than 27.8 points.
Here are a few more need-to-know numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||357.6 (70)||391 (86)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||380.6 (97)||424.5 (91)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||57.7 (133)||170 (51)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||299.9 (22)||221 (82)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||13 (116)||7 (35)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||4 (125)||0 (133)|
Hawaii vs. New Mexico Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 51.7 points per game, 7.8 points fewer than the point total of 59.5 for this contest.
- The 70.1 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 10.6 more than the 59.5 total in this contest.
- Hawaii has covered once in four matchups with a spread this season.
- New Mexico has a record of 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Hawaii has been favored by 1.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- New Mexico has covered the spread twice as an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Hawaii Statistical Leaders
- This year Brayden Schager has 2,088 passing yards (298.3 yards per game) while going 184-for-291 (63.2%) and tossing 17 touchdowns with eight interceptions.
- Jordan Johnson has 32 rushing attempts for a team-best 193 rushing yards (27.6 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- Tylan Hines has rushed for 93 yards (13.3 per game).
- Steven McBride has 35 catches (54 targets) and paces his team with 626 receiving yards (89.4 ypg) and six touchdowns.
- Pofele Ashlock has 46 catches for 533 yards (76.1 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Koali Nishigaya has collected 159 yards on 22 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 22.7 yards per game.
- Ezra Evaimalo has two sacks to lead the team, and has also collected three TFL and three tackles.
- Over the current campaign, Isaiah Tufaga has racked up 39 tackles, four TFL, and two sacks and leads the team in tackles.
- Peter Manuma has a team-high one interception and has tacked on 35 tackles, one TFL, and one pass defended in seven games this season.
New Mexico Statistical Leaders
- This campaign, Dylan Hopkins has racked up 1,176 passing yards (196 per game) while connecting on 85 of 152 passes (55.9%), with seven touchdowns and four interceptions. He has tacked on 94 rushing yards on 33 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 15.7 yards per game.
- Jacory Merritt has racked up a team-best 488 rushing yards (81.3 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- Sherod White has rushed for 132 yards on 30 carries (22 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Caleb Medford has 11 catches (27 targets) and paces his team with 228 receiving yards (38 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Deuce Jones has tacked on 166 yards on seven catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 12 times and averages 27.7 receiving yards.
- Jeremiah Hixon is averaging 26.3 receiving yards per game, racking up 19 receptions (31 targets) for 158 yards and two touchdowns.
- Kyler Drake has 1.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added two TFL and 12 tackles.
- Tavian Combs has collected 45 tackles and two TFL, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!