NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- City: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Venue: Clarence T.C. Ching Athletics Complex
|Hawaii||– ()||O 52.5 (-111)||+174|
|San Diego State||+ ()||U 52.5 (-114)||-217|
The Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (2-4) are favored by points against the San Diego State Aztecs (2-4) on October 14, 2023, starting at 11:00 PM ET, airing on CBS Sports Network. The total for this one is set at 52.5 points.
In their last game, the Rainbow Warriors lost 44-20 to the UNLV Rebels. The Aztecs’ last game was a 49-10 loss to the Air Force Falcons.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Hawaii vs. San Diego State Key Stats
- The average points scored by Hawaii this season, 22.2, is 8.6 fewer than the 30.8 San Diego State has given up per game.
- San Diego State scores 19.3 points per game, 15.4 fewer than Hawaii allows (34.7).
Here are a few more important figures from this season:
|Hawaii||San Diego State|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||337.2 (93)||324.8 (104)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||381 (91)||437.8 (120)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||58.5 (133)||141.8 (88)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||278.7 (29)||183 (114)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||9 (82)||11 (116)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||3 (125)||10 (26)|
Hawaii vs. San Diego State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Hawaii averages 22.2 points per game against San Diego State’s 19.3, totaling 11.0 points under the game’s total of 52.5.
- The 65.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 13.0 more than the 52.5 over/under in this contest.
- Hawaii has won one game against the spread this season.
- San Diego State has covered once in three chances against the spread this season.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a look at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
|San Diego State||1-1-0||1-1-0||0-0||0-3|
Hawaii Statistical Leaders
- Brayden Schager has thrown for 1,661 yards while completing 63.5% of his passes (155-for-244), with 14 touchdowns and seven interceptions (276.8 yards per game).
- Jordan Johnson has run for a team-leading 192 yards (32 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- So far this year Tylan Hines has rushed for 93 yards (15.5 per game).
- Steven McBride has reeled in 30 passes for a team best 469 yards plus six touchdowns. He averages 78.2 receiving yards per game.
- Pofele Ashlock has been targeted 57 times and tacked on 465 yards (on 38 catches) plus three touchdowns.
- Koali Nishigaya is averaging 24.7 yards per game, with 19 catches for 148 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Ezra Evaimalo leads the team with two sacks and has added three TFL and three tackles.
- Isaiah Tufaga’s 39 tackles, four TFL, and two sacks make him the team’s tackle leader.
- Elijah Palmer has a team-high one interception and has tacked on 23 tackles, one TFL, and one pass defended in six games this season.
San Diego State Statistical Leaders
- Jalen Mayden has thrown for 1,066 yards while completing 60.9% of his passes, with five touchdowns and five interceptions (177.7 yards per game). He also has 61 carries for 285 yards and three touchdowns.
- Jaylon Armstead has run for 246 yards on 55 carries (41 yards per game), with four touchdowns on the ground.
- Mark Redman has racked up 18 receptions for 220 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He averages 36.7 receiving yards per game.
- Brionne Penny has contributed with 15 receptions (on 20 targets) for 196 yards.
- Baylin Brooks is averaging 32.2 yards per game, with 11 catches for 193 yards and one touchdown.
- Zyrus Fiaseu has put together an impressive stat line to lead the team in sacks and total tackles, putting up two sacks, four TFL and 27 tackles.
- In terms of picks, Cedarious Barfield leads the team with three interceptions this season and has added 17 tackles, one TFL, and four passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!