NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- City: Bloomington, Indiana
- Venue: Memorial Stadium (Bloomington, IN)
The Indiana Hoosiers (2-4) are favored by points versus the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (5-2) on October 21, 2023, starting at 12:00 PM ET, airing on BTN.
The Hoosiers head into the matchup after losing 52-7 to the Michigan Wolverines in their last outing on October 14. The Scarlet Knights’ last game was a 27-24 win over the Michigan State Spartans.
We’ve got all the info you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Indiana vs. Rutgers Key Stats
- Rutgers has allowed 16.0 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 18.5 Indiana has scored.
- In games where Indiana scores more than 16.0 points, it is 2-1 overall and 0-2 against the spread.
- When Rutgers limits opposing offenses to less than 18.5 points, it is 4-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- This season Rutgers averages just 1.3 fewer points per game (27.7) than Indiana surrenders (29.0).
- Rutgers is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when the team puts up more than 29.0 points.
- Indiana has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall when it surrenders less than 27.7 points.
Here are a few more need-to-know numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||317.2 (124)||329.0 (96)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||374.7 (50)||277.4 (18)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||107.2 (118)||165.0 (54)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||210.0 (93)||164.0 (119)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||9 (66)||7 (35)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||6 (107)||11 (31)|
Indiana vs. Rutgers Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Indiana has won two games against the spread this season.
- Rutgers has compiled a 3-2-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Indiana Statistical Leaders
- Tayven Jackson has racked up 914 passing yards (152.3 per game) while completing 78 of 128 throws (60.9%), with two touchdowns and five interceptions.
- Jaylin Lucas has churned out a team-high 218 rushing yards (36.3 per game) and tallied two touchdowns. He has tacked on 24 catches for 196 yards with two receiving touchdowns.
- Christian Turner has rushed for 204 yards (34.0 YPG), with two touchdowns on the ground.
- Cam Camper has racked up 16 catches for 278 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He has been targeted 24 times, and averages 46.3 receiving yards per game.
- Donaven McCulley has 20 catches for 224 yards (37.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Lanell Carr has 3.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 4.0 TFL and 14 tackles.
- Aaron Casey’s 44 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and three sacks mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
- This season Phillip Dunnam leads the team with three interceptions and has added 31 tackles and three passes defended.
Rutgers Statistical Leaders
- This year Gavin Wimsatt has recorded 1,095 passing yards (156.4 per game) while going 86-for-169 (50.9%) and throwing for seven touchdowns with four interceptions. He has tacked on 219 rushing yards on 57 carries with four touchdowns.
- Kyle Monangai has 120 attempts for a team-high 635 rushing yards (90.7 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- JaQuae Jackson has 16 catches (36 targets) and paces his team with 282 receiving yards (40.3 per game).
- Christian Dremel’s stat line this year shows 21 catches for 280 yards and three touchdowns. He averages 40.0 receiving yards per game.
- Isaiah Washington has 179 receiving yards on 15 receptions (29 targets), with one touchdown.
- This season Tyreem Powell has team-high numbers in both sacks and tackles, racking up 3.0 sacks, 2.0 TFL and 49 tackles.
- In terms of picks, Robert Longerbeam leads the team with one interception this season and has added 17 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!