NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- City: Waco, Texas
- Venue: McLane Stadium
|Iowa State||-2.5 (+104)||O 47.5 (-106)||-117|
|Baylor||+2.5 (-126)||U 47.5 (-119)||-104|
In a battle of two conference rivals, the Iowa State Cyclones (4-3) will play the Baylor Bears (3-4). The Cyclones are slim favorites (-2.5). The game has an over/under of 47.5 points.
The Cyclones enter the matchup after winning 30-10 over the Cincinnati Bearcats in their last outing on October 14. Last time out, the Bears won 32-29 over the Cincinnati Bearcats.
We’ve collected all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Iowa State vs. Baylor Key Stats
- Iowa State’s average points scored this season, 23.0, is 7.0 fewer than the 30.0 Baylor is giving up.
- Baylor is 1-1 overall and 1-0 against the spread when it allows fewer than 23.0 points.
- Baylor averages 3.1 more points per game (23.1) than Iowa State surrenders (20.0).
- Baylor is 2-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when the team notches more than 20.0 points.
- This year Iowa State is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it holds opponents to less than 23.1 points.
Below are a few more need-to-know numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||328.9 (114)||400.3 (70)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||329.3 (25)||398.4 (85)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||117.3 (107)||115.6 (110)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||211.6 (89)||284.7 (28)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||5 (5)||8 (38)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||12 (35)||10 (61)|
Iowa State vs. Baylor Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 46.1 points per game, 1.4 points fewer than the over/under of 47.5 for this contest.
- The 50 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.5 more than the 47.5 total in this contest.
- Iowa State has won three games against the spread this season, while failing to cover three times.
- Baylor has put together a 3-2-0 ATS record so far this season.
- Iowa State has covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Baylor has an ATS record of 3-0 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Iowa State Statistical Leaders
- Rocco Becht has accumulated 1,464 passing yards (209.1 per game) while completing 123 of 205 passes (60%), with 12 touchdowns and five interceptions. He has tacked on 75 rushing yards (and two touchdowns), averaging 10.7 per game.
- Eli Sanders has run for a team-high 263 yards (37.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Cartevious Norton has 218 rushing yards on 61 attempts.
- Jayden Higgins has grabbed 23 passes for a team best 438 yards plus three touchdowns. He averages 62.6 receiving yards per game.
- Jaylin Noel has 34 catches for 308 yards (44.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Daniel Jackson is averaging 24.7 yards per game, racking up 11 receptions (16 targets) for 173 yards and two touchdowns.
- Zach Lovett has 2.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 2.0 TFL and five tackles.
- Beau Freyler’s 48 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and three interceptions make him the team’s tackle leader.
- Jeremiah Cooper has a team-high five interceptions and has tacked on 28 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and five passes defended in seven games this season.
Baylor Statistical Leaders
- This season, Blake Shapen has recorded 1,236 passing yards (176.6 per game) while completing 89 of 145 passes (61.4%), with five touchdowns and zero interceptions.
- Dominic Richardson has rushed for a team-leading 255 yards on 63 attempts (36.4 yards per game).
- Richard Reese has 241 yards on 52 carries (34.4 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Monaray Baldwin has racked up 24 receptions for 453 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He averages 64.7 receiving yards per game.
- Ketron Jackson Jr. has hauled in 20 catches for 365 yards (52.1 per game).
- Drake Dabney is averaging 35.7 receiving yards per game, racking up 17 receptions (27 targets) for 250 yards and three touchdowns.
- TJ Franklin has 2.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 4.0 TFL and 21 tackles.
- Over the current campaign, Matt Jones has racked up 47 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and two sacks and leads the team in tackles.
- Caden Jenkins has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 13 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended in seven games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!