NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- City: Ames, Iowa
- Venue: Jack Trice Stadium
|Iowa State||-2.5 (-108)||O 52.5 (-128)||-133|
|Kansas||+2.5 (-112)||U 52.5 (+101)||+109|
In a battle of two conference rivals, the Iowa State Cyclones (5-3) will play the No. 22 Kansas Jayhawks (6-2). The Cyclones are slim favorites (-2.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 52.5.
The Cyclones defeated the Baylor Bears 30-18 in their most recent outing. The Jayhawks are coming off of a 38-33 win over the Oklahoma Sooners.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Iowa State vs. Kansas Key Stats
- Kansas has allowed its opponents an average of 28.1 points per game this season, 4.2 more than the 23.9 Iowa State has put on the board per contest.
- Iowa State is 4-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread when it scores over 28.1 points.
- Kansas is 3-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread when it allows fewer than 23.9 points.
- This year Kansas averages 16.0 more points per game (35.8) than Iowa State gives up (19.8).
- When Kansas scores more than 19.8 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- This year Iowa State is 4-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall when it holds opponents to less than 35.8 points.
Below are a few more important numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||337.8 (105)||443.1 (32)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||326.4 (26)||401.6 (94)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||122.9 (104)||213.6 (12)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||214.9 (86)||229.5 (66)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||7 (14)||10 (47)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||14 (24)||12 (54)|
Iowa State vs. Kansas Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The point total for the matchup of 52.5 is 7.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Iowa State (23.9 points per game) and Kansas (35.8 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 47.9 points per game, 4.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Iowa State is 4-3-0 ATS this season.
- Kansas has compiled a 3-2-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Iowa State has been favored by 2.5 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- Kansas has covered the spread twice this year (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Iowa State Statistical Leaders
- Rocco Becht has accumulated 1,702 passing yards (212.8 per game) while completing 142 of 236 throws (60.2%), with 13 touchdowns and six interceptions.
- Eli Sanders has churned out a team-best 353 rushing yards (44.1 per game) and two scores.
- So far this year Cartevious Norton has rushed for 276 yards (34.5 per game), with two touchdowns.
- Jayden Higgins has been targeted 47 times and has 28 catches, leading his team with 512 yards (64.0 ypg) while hauling in four touchdowns.
- Jaylin Noel has tacked on 42 receptions (on 61 targets) for 384 yards, scoring two touchdowns.
- Benjamin Brahmer has caught 17 passes for 236 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 29.5 yards per game.
- J.R. Singleton has 3.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 3.0 TFL and 14 tackles.
- This season Beau Freyler has racked up 50 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and three interceptions, leading his team in tackles.
- This season Jeremiah Cooper leads the team with five interceptions and has added 31 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and five passes defended.
Kansas Statistical Leaders
- Jason Bean has 1,131 passing yards (141.4 per game) and a 60.6% completion percentage, throwing nine touchdown passes and four interceptions. He also has 155 rushing yards on 31 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 19.4 yards per game.
- Devin Neal has run for a team-high 771 yards on 115 carries (96.4 yards per game) and seven touchdowns. He also has 196 receiving yards on 19 catches and one touchdown.
- So far this year Daniel Hishaw Jr. has rushed for 488 yards on 80 carries (61.0 yards per game), with eight touchdowns.
- Lawrence Arnold has been targeted 35 times and has 28 catches, leading his team with 403 yards (50.4 per game) while also scoring one touchdown.
- Mason Fairchild has contributed with 21 receptions (on 32 targets) for 317 yards and two touchdowns.
- Quentin Skinner has caught 16 passes on 26 targets for 296 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 37.0 yards per game.
- This season Austin Booker leads the team with 6.0 sacks and has added 7.0 TFL and 37 tackles.
- Kenny Logan Jr.’s 58 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and one interception make him the team’s top tackler.
- Kwinton Lassiter has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 10 tackles and two passes defended in eight games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!