NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: NBC
- City: Iowa City, Iowa
- Venue: Kinnick Stadium
|Iowa||-5.5 (-111)||O 32.5 (-113)||-222|
|Minnesota||+5.5 (-109)||U 32.5 (-112)||+178|
The No. 24 Iowa Hawkeyes (6-1) and Minnesota Golden Gophers (3-3) meet with Floyd of Rosedale the prize on Saturday, October 21, 2023 at Kinnick Stadium. The Hawkeyes are favored by 5.5 points in this one. An over/under of 32.5 points has been established for the matchup.
In their last outing, the Hawkeyes won 15-6 over the Wisconsin Badgers. The Golden Gophers’ last game was a 52-10 loss to the Michigan Wolverines.
We’ve got all the info you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Iowa vs. Minnesota Key Stats
- Minnesota has allowed an average of 26.7 points per game, 5.8 more than the 20.9 Iowa has scored.
- When Minnesota limits opposing offenses to fewer than 20.9 points, it is 2-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread.
- Minnesota scores 21.7 points per game, 6.8 more than Iowa allows (14.9).
- Minnesota is 0-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when the team notches more than 14.9 points.
- When Iowa surrenders fewer than 21.7 points, it is 4-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
Below are some more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||247.4 (132)||313.3 (125)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||324.4 (53)||373.2 (47)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||130.9 (100)||180.5 (43)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||116.6 (131)||132.8 (130)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||10 (74)||8 (56)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||11 (31)||10 (45)|
Iowa vs. Minnesota Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 42.6 points per game, 10.1 points more than the total of 32.5 for this game.
- The 41.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 9.1 more than the 32.5 over/under in this contest.
- Iowa has put together a 4-2-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Minnesota is winless against the spread this season (0-3-0).
- Iowa has covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Minnesota has been an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season twice, and failed to cover both times.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Iowa Statistical Leaders
- Cade McNamara has posted 505 passing yards (72.1 per game) with a 51.1% completion percentage (46-for-90) while firing four touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Leshon Williams has rushed for a team-best 459 yards (65.6 per game) and one touchdown.
- So far this year Kaleb Johnson has rushed for 260 yards (37.1 per game), with two touchdowns.
- Erick All has been targeted 37 times and has 21 catches, leading his team with 299 yards (42.7 ypg) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Luke Lachey has 10 catches for 131 yards (18.7 per game).
- Nico Ragaini has caught 10 passes for 83 yards, averaging 11.9 yards per game.
- This season Logan Lee leads the team with two sacks and has added three TFL and 31 tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Jay Higgins has collected 77 tackles and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Sebastian Castro has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 28 tackles, four TFL, and three passes defended in seven games this season.
Minnesota Statistical Leaders
- This season Athan Kaliakmanis has recorded 797 passing yards (132.8 per game) while going 76-for-136 (55.9%) and throwing for six touchdowns with six interceptions. He has added 83 rushing yards on 36 carries with two touchdowns.
- Darius Taylor has rushed for a team-leading 532 yards on 87 attempts (88.7 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- So far this season Sean Tyler has rushed for 199 yards on 46 carries (33.2 yards per game).
- Daniel Jackson has been targeted 43 times and has 22 catches, leading his team with 286 yards (47.7 per game) while also scoring five touchdowns.
- Corey Crooms’ stat line this year shows 19 catches for 227 yards. He puts up 37.8 receiving yards per game.
- Lemeke Brockington is averaging 12.2 yards per game, with five catches for 73 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Danny Striggow leads the team with 3.5 sacks and has added three TFL and 13 tackles.
- Maverick Baranowski has totaled 28 tackles, two TFL, and one sack to lead the team in tackles so far.
- In terms of picks, Tyler Nubin leads the team with three interceptions this season and has added 17 tackles and three passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!