NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- City: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Center Parc Stadium
|James Madison||-5.5 (-113)||O 54.5 (-120)||-212|
|Georgia State||+5.5 (-107)||U 54.5 (-105)||+170|
The No. 23 James Madison Dukes (8-0) and their first-ranked run defense will visit the Georgia State Panthers (6-2) and the 24th-ranked rushing attack on Saturday, November 4, 2023. The Panthers are 5.5-point underdogs. The game has an over/under of 54.5 points.
In their last game, the Dukes won 30-27 over the Old Dominion Monarchs. Their last time out, the Panthers lost 44-27 to the Georgia Southern Eagles.
We’ve collected all the info you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
James Madison vs. Georgia State Key Stats
- James Madison has scored 32.1 points per game this season, 6.6 more than Georgia State has given up.
- When it exceeds what Georgia State gives up this season (25.5 points per game), James Madison is 6-0 and 3-1 against the spread.
- Georgia State is 5-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread when it allows fewer than 32.1 points.
- Georgia State puts up 30.4 points per game, 10.1 more than James Madison allows (20.3).
- When Georgia State scores more than 20.3 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- James Madison has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when it allows opponents to score fewer than 30.4 points.
Below are a few more important figures from this season:
|James Madison||Georgia State|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||407.8 (59)||415.1 (55)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||337.6 (37)||401.5 (93)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||147.6 (76)||191.1 (24)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||260.1 (45)||224.0 (70)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||10 (47)||10 (47)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||14 (24)||12 (54)|
James Madison vs. Georgia State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- James Madison averages 32.1 points per game against Georgia State’s 30.4, amounting to 8.0 points over the contest’s total of 54.5.
- The 45.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 8.7 fewer than the 54.5 total in this contest.
- James Madison has put together a 5-1-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Georgia State has won two games against the spread this year.
- James Madison has been favored by 5.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a glance at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
James Madison Statistical Leaders
- Jordan McCloud has thrown for 2,036 yards while completing 65.5% of his passes (148-for-226), with 18 touchdowns and six interceptions (254.5 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 55 times for 210 yards and four touchdowns.
- Kaelon Black has taken 110 attempts for a team-high 486 rushing yards (60.8 per game) and one touchdown. He’s also caught 19 passes for 169 yards with three touchdowns through the air.
- Ty Son Lawton has 346 rushing yards on 73 attempts, and four touchdowns.
- Reggie Brown has 35 catches (on 61 targets) and leads the team with 691 receiving yards (86.4 per game) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Elijah Sarratt has been targeted 48 times and chipped in with 594 yards (on 39 catches) plus four touchdowns.
- Phoenix Sproles has caught 26 passes on 40 targets for 189 yards and two touchdowns.
- This season Jalen Green leads the team with 15.5 sacks and has added 14.0 TFL, 38 tackles, and one interception.
- Over the current campaign, Aiden Fisher has totaled 60 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Francis Meehan has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 22 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended in eight games this season.
Georgia State Statistical Leaders
- This year Darren Grainger has recorded 1,789 passing yards (223.6 per game) while going 151-for-224 (67.4%) and throwing for 12 touchdowns with four interceptions. He has added 448 rushing yards on 90 carries with five touchdowns.
- Marcus Carroll has churned out a team-high 1,060 rushing yards (132.5 per game) and scored 12 touchdowns. He has added 13 catches for 146 yards .
- This season Robert Lewis has 46 receptions and leads the team with 658 yards (82.3 per game) while hauling in six touchdowns.
- Tailique Williams has tacked on 29 receptions (on 41 targets) for 482 yards and three touchdowns.
- Jacari Carter has totaled 189 yards on 26 receptions, averaging 23.6 yards per game.
- Kevin Swint has notched a team-leading 4.0 sacks, while adding 6.0 TFL and 22 tackles.
- Jontrey Hunter’s 65 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and one sack mean he’s the team’s top tackler.
- In terms of picks, Gavin Pringle leads the team with three interceptions this season and has added 27 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and three passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!