NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Friday, October 6, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- City: Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Venue: Boone Pickens Stadium
|Kansas State||-10.5 (-112)||O 55.5 (-104)||-416|
|Oklahoma State||+10.5 (-108)||U 55.5 (-121)||+311|
In a matchup of two conference rivals, the Kansas State Wildcats (3-1) will play the Oklahoma State Cowboys (2-2). The Wildcats are big favorites (-10.5). An over/under of 55.5 points has been established for the matchup.
In their last outing, the Wildcats defeated the UCF Knights 44-31. The Cowboys’ most recent outing finished in a 34-27 loss to the Iowa State Cyclones.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Kansas State vs. Oklahoma State Key Stats
- Kansas State has scored 39.5 points per game this season, 15.7 more than Oklahoma State has given up.
- When it exceeds what Oklahoma State gives up this season (23.8 points per game), Kansas State is 3-1 and 2-0 against the spread.
- When Oklahoma State limits opposing offenses to less than 39.5 points, it is 2-2 overall and 0-1 against the spread.
- Oklahoma State puts up 3.5 more points per game (22.0) than Kansas State allows (18.5).
- When Oklahoma State puts up more than 18.5 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- When Kansas State allows opponents to score fewer than 22.0 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
Here are some more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Kansas State||Oklahoma State|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||482.3 (70)||343.5 (126)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||337.5 (15)||371.3 (23)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||198.5 (24)||121.8 (106)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||283.8 (28)||221.8 (85)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||4 (18)||5 (28)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||4 (112)||2 (123)|
Kansas State vs. Oklahoma State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 61.5 points per game, 6.0 points more than the point total of 55.5 for this contest.
- The 42.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 13.2 fewer than the 55.5 total in this contest.
- Kansas State has covered twice in three chances against the spread this season.
- Oklahoma State has not won against the spread this season in three games with a spread.
- Kansas State has covered the spread when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Kansas State Statistical Leaders
- Will Howard has recorded 1,072 passing yards (268.0 per game) while completing 91 of 139 passes (65.5%), with eight touchdowns and four interceptions. He has added 123 rushing yards (and five touchdowns), averaging 30.8 per game.
- DJ Giddens has 66 carries for a team-leading 423 rushing yards (105.8 per game) and four touchdowns. He also has 12 catches for 107 receiving yards (26.8 per game).
- Treshaun Ward has 168 rushing yards on 37 attempts, and one touchdown. He also has seven catches for 72 yards and one score.
- Ben Sinnott has been targeted 25 times and has 16 catches, leading his team with 247 yards (61.8 ypg) while hauling in two touchdowns.
- Phillip Brooks has been targeted 33 times and tacked on 226 yards (on 24 catches) plus two touchdowns.
- Jadon Jackson has 179 receiving yards on 13 receptions (17 targets), with two touchdowns, averaging 44.8 yards per game.
- Khalid Duke has 4.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 5.0 TFL and eight tackles.
- Austin Moore has collected 22 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and one sack to lead the team in tackles so far.
- This season Jacob Parrish leads the team with one interception and has added 10 tackles and one pass defended.
Oklahoma State Statistical Leaders
- Alan Bowman has 513 passing yards (128.3 per game) with a 53% completion percentage (53-for-100), throwing for two touchdowns with three interceptions.
- Ollie Gordon has picked up a team-best 230 rushing yards (57.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Elijah Collins has run for 102 yards on 25 carries (25.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Jaden Bray has grabbed 17 passes for a team best 210 yards. He has been targeted 28 times, and averages 52.5 yards per game.
- De’Zhaun Stribling has also contributed with 201 yards on 15 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 27 times and averages 50.3 receiving yards.
- Jaden Nixon has collected 113 yards on 10 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 28.3 yards per game.
- This season Nathan Lau leads the team with 2.0 sacks and has added 1.0 TFL and 15 tackles.
- Kendal Daniels has racked up 29 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one sack to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Lyrik Rawls has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding 21 tackles and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!