NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- City: Manhattan, Kansas
- Venue: Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium
|Kansas State||-7.5 (-107)||O 56.5 (-116)||-285|
|TCU||+7.5 (-113)||U 56.5 (-109)||+223|
The Kansas State Wildcats (4-2) are solid favorites — expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -7.5) — against the TCU Horned Frogs (4-3) in a matchup of two conference rivals. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 56.5.
The Wildcats defeated the Texas Tech Red Raiders 38-21 in their most recent outing. The Horned Frogs’ last game finished in a 44-11 win over the BYU Cougars.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Kansas State vs. TCU Key Stats
- Kansas State has averaged 15.8 more points this season (36.2) than TCU has allowed (20.4).
- In games where Kansas State scores over 20.4 points, it is 4-2 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- TCU is 4-2 overall and 2-2 against the spread when it allows fewer than 36.2 points.
- TCU scores 33.1 points per game, 12.4 more than Kansas State allows (20.7).
- When TCU records more than 20.7 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- This year Kansas State is 3-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it holds opponents to less than 33.1 points.
Below are a few more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||456 (42)||488.4 (4)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||373.7 (48)||349.9 (85)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||214.3 (11)||184.3 (37)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||241.7 (60)||304.1 (19)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||7 (35)||12 (102)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||7 (94)||9 (61)|
Kansas State vs. TCU Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The total for the contest of 56.5 is 12.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Kansas State (36.2 points per game) and TCU (33.1 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 41.1 points per game, 15.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Kansas State has covered three times in five chances against the spread this season.
- TCU has covered twice in four matchups with a spread this season.
- Kansas State has covered the spread once when favored by 7.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Kansas State Statistical Leaders
- Will Howard has passed for 1,310 yards (112-for-182), with nine touchdowns and seven interceptions (218.3 YPG). He’s also rushed 41 times for 227 yards and six touchdowns.
- DJ Giddens has racked up a team-best 541 yards (90.2 per game) and picked up four touchdowns. He also averages 23.3 receiving yards, hauling in 17 passes for 140 yards.
- Treshaun Ward has 345 rushing yards on 61 attempts, and two touchdowns.
- Ben Sinnott has 26 catches (on 41 targets) and leads the team with 358 receiving yards (59.7 per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Phillip Brooks has been targeted 43 times and added 323 yards (on 31 catches) plus two touchdowns.
- Jadon Jackson has 191 receiving yards on 15 receptions (20 targets), with two touchdowns, averaging 31.8 yards per game.
- Khalid Duke has five sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up six TFL and 11 tackles.
- Austin Moore’s 39 tackles, six TFL, and one sack make him the team’s tackle leader.
- Kobe Savage has picked off two passes to lead the team while adding 31 tackles, two TFL, and two passes defended.
TCU Statistical Leaders
- Chandler Morris has thrown for 1,509 yards while completing 65.7% of his passes, with 12 touchdowns and five interceptions (215.6 yards per game). He also has 45 carries for 249 yards and three touchdowns.
- Emani Bailey has taken 134 attempts for a team-leading 751 rushing yards (107.3 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- John Paul Richardson has been targeted 39 times and has 27 catches, leading his team with 399 yards (57 per game) while also scoring two touchdowns.
- Warren Thompson has added 17 receptions (on 22 targets) for 232 yards and two touchdowns.
- Savion Williams has 213 receiving yards on 17 receptions (30 targets), with three touchdowns.
- This season Paul Oyewale leads the team with three sacks and has added four TFL and 16 tackles.
- Namdi Obiazor has racked up 50 tackles, three TFL, and two sacks, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Bud Clark has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 10 tackles and two passes defended in seven games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!